FF: DALLAS Sun boxes and 20" Monitor (Free)

Velda

Limp Gawd
What:
-+=Sun Sparc Classic:
Unknown specs, nic, no fd. It has an older install of SuSE, but i havent used it in so long that i cant even remember the root password.
Photos: (click for full view)

-+=Sun Sparc Pizza Box:
Sparc 10, 1.2 gig HDD, 32 meg of ram, nic, internal floppy, perhaps more. Has an older install of Solaris. Boots but i have no keyboard or mouse to get the system up. All information about this system has long been lost or forgotten.

-+=Sun 20" Monitor:
Model GDM-1962B
This is a fixed frequency monitor, so it will only work with older Sun systems or PCs equipped with special fixed freq video cards (around the $90 range.) So dont plan on picking this up as a head for one of your boxen unless you know it will work.

How Much:
Free, yes, Free as in Beer. The catch? You Must Pick Them Up here in Plano Texas. I am too lazy^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H dont have the time to pack these up for shipping. I can schedule just about any time to be here for the next week+.

When:
ASAP

Where:
Plano Texas

Why:
Im leaving the country at the end of the month to spend a few years working on a luxury cruise liner. I have been loaning out, selling off, giving away, or packing up just about everything i own so i wont hafta store much while im gone. While i sold off most of my computers and monitors, everyone that wanted to buy this sun equipment either didnt show up or became disinterested. The only reason im getting rid of these is because i have no place to put them. Id rather give them away to someone who could use them then just throw them out.

Things to know:
I havent used these systems in almost two years. I have no keyboard or mouse for them, and ive even packed away their power and enet cables. All you are getting is the boxes and monitor, nothing else.

Who:
First come, first serve. Email me at VeldaZ AT Gmail DOT com or Velda AT Velda DOT org and we can work something out.

Have Fun

Giving it till monday night before i give up. Come on, surely someone can use these. FREE.

Back