Feser Triebwerk V2 TK-123 120mm x 55mm 2800 RPM $14.99+S&H

This deal is still on. I got 3 of them and am very pleased with how they perform. Hot deal for a great fan.

Not sure what to say about this fan. The overall depth may be 55mm, but from the pictures, it doesn't look like the blades go very deep. It looks like a combined fan+shroud. I wonder...how does this stack up against a GT AP-15+equivalent sized shroud?

Static pressure is the only relevant statistic I'd be looking for here. Without that information, we can't really say whether or not this fan is a good deal.

I have the low speed version of these fans (these are the high speed version). The fan blades are the full width of the frame. Static pressure ratings are on the the manufacturers website. I'm very happy with the low speed fans, but for this price, I'm thinking about picking up a few to play with.

I had 3 of these back in my w/c'ed 800D rig, they were very quiet and high quality fans, great static pressure for watercooling. They were also twice as expensive.

Do these high speed ones click like 38mm's do when you undervolt them?

Thx.

TRIEBWERK

TRIEBWERK

TRIEBWERK

SHUT THE HELL UP!

ok, now that that's over, I might actually give these a shot. I have 2x cougar 120mm fans on a H80. I doubt I need two of these in push/pull for that radiator, probably could just use a push fan. Think its worth it?

Do these high speed ones click like 38mm's do when you undervolt them?

Thx.

I think this is caused by a weak controller. Had a low powered KazeQ fan controller and my Kaze3000 38mm fans would make an odd clicking noise when lowering voltage. I upgraded my fan controller to a 4 channel Lamptron FC3 and the clicking noise went away.

Kaze 38mm on the top radiator in push/pull.

KAZE38mmpnpon120mmhwlabGTstealth.jpg

The Triebwerk fans are much better than the Scythe Kaze 38mm. They put out much more air flow and are rated for much higher static pressure.

Lengradde the fans don't take up all of the 55mm space but there is a slight space on both sides and I think the reason for the space is because these fans were designed specifically for water cooling. I think the slight space helps improve static pressure.

These fans are designed to run in pull. Another photo of em in pull.

3xTriebwerkspullhwlab360gtstealth.jpg

These fans also require about half throttle amperage rating in order to kick on but then they can be slowed/quieted after starting.

IMO these fans are for those that are looking for maximum cooling. Even at low speed settings they are not whisper quiet but they are quiter than the Scythe Kaze 3000 38m.

I'm very happy with my radiator cooling right now. Improved cooling has helped lower my temps and allowed for a slight decrease in voltage for my benchmark crazy runs.

Also I think the 3 Triebwerk fans in pull on the lower radiator have helped clean up the look of my system.

I was running 6 fans before in push pull. I had a slim 12mm fan underneath the gpu to allow clearance of video card.

Before.

BattleGTX448inPosition.jpg

Last edited:
I just recently purchased 3 of these fans Brand New & Sealed. I also spoke directly with the person who sold them to me (as he purchased them from an online PC reseller). He did not need them (as he had a cancelled PC build). I throughly inspected each of these 3 boxes (before opening them) and there is NO WAY that these fans could have been tampered with as they were ALL SEALED in two separate areas. Also, the seals could have NOT been tampered with without disruption from the packages themselves. That verifies that these fans were BRAND NEW AND NOT OPENED. Lastly, as I opened each fan they were all packed consistently the same exact way, (that was another indicator that these fans were NOT tampered with). Now onto the review for ALL THREE OF THESE POORLY MADE FANS.

1) The first fan was completely dismantled inside where I had to reassemble it and put it back together.
2) The second fan is missing a rubber internal washer that kept the fan from pushing outward (which in turn slows down the fan)
3) The last one fluctuated in it's speed from fast to slow with no reason why. It just basically did what it wanted to do. Very strange. I'll have to take that apart as well (when I have time to figure out what is wrong with that one too).

Aside from the AMAZING packaging from this company, ALL of these fans VIBRATE TERRIBLY !!! It's completely obvious that the fan molds that not only made the shell but especially the blades were not tested throughly enough to make sure that the fan blades were balanced. Honestly, it looks like these fans were just cheaply slapped together and sold as is. I could possibly understand (well not really as these fans are very expensive) if ONE fan had a fixable flaw, but ALL THREE ?!?!?! Come on now !!! At least I got all three for $10.00 each and NOT $30.00 for each one...

Bottom line this fan could have been great contender, BUT AGAIN - for ALL of these to be a COMPLETE FAILURE is pretty sad. DO NOT BUY THESE FANS !!! That's if you can find any as I don't think they're selling anymore... anywhere. Gee... I wonder why ??? ':-/

These fans were 99 cents each at Frozen CPU the other week, wish i'd gotten some now to mess with.

These fans were 99 cents each at Frozen CPU the other week, wish i'd gotten some now to mess with.

That's great. I was starting to almost feel good about myself for getting them for $10.00 each instead of the $30.00 that they're still charging for these fans. Thanks for making me feel better !!! - :eek:

You were right, here's the link to prove it:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...zencpu+triebwerk+.99&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

BTW, read the reviews. The same exact issues that the other customers were going through, I'm facing right now.

Last edited:
These fans are junk. Twice as thick as gentle typhoons and way worse quality. And that website is just ridiculous.

These fans are junk. Twice as thick as gentle typhoons and way worse quality. And that website is just ridiculous.

Well, the great thing is the person who sold me the 3 fans read those reviews on FrozenCPU and then quickly refunded my money. He didn't even want the fans back. He said I could keep them. Well, nothing gained, nothing lost... That was still very nice of him to do that...

Where can I buy these now a days/ Are they still made?

Hey man, it's a dick move bumping an old post like this in HotDeals just to ask a question. You could've asked this in the cooling section. Now, people are going to think there's a deal on for these shitty fans again.

Back