Female Gamers!!

What kind of computer lady are you? Pretty good, or [H]ard?

• I'm hardly on the computer anyway!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Meh, some games now and then

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I play a lot i guess, i just think its fun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DUDE!, i'm the [H]ardest gamer chick out there! OC and everything

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

WillowHawk

Gawd
i'm sure this may have been covered already, but just for the heck of it, i would like to know how many female gamers are out there, mainly on this forum.

i'm not talking solitair while waiting for the clothes drier to finish...i'm talking CS, Halo, Doom3, Medal of Honor, HL2, etc.. you know...real games.

if ur wondering, no i'm not sexist, i'm just curious. after reading about those Girls in Sweden who play hardcore CS, i'm wondering how many of those awesome types might be on here.

and i wonder how much those numbers would change over the years..

I doubt they would say anyway. Because once they do all the desperate computer dudes here will start asking for thier name, age and phone number. :D

ummm.... guys can't see the poll results....unless we vote which ruins the point... o well :rolleyes:

OMGHI2U!!!!!!!!111111
PICZ PLZ!!!11

As soon as there's a single post from a female or a pretender.

Meh, none of the poll options apply to me. I'm on the computer a LOT, I'm just not a gamer. ;)

I do know we have some here, but some of them purposely avoid disclosing their gender because of the notoriety it can cause.

Scheizekopf said:
Are there any girls even on this forum?

I think there is one moderator.

Yep there's a few of them. Some easy to tell by name, and some not so easy to tell
:)

The old days of GenMay drove off many of our ladies, but there are still a few that can be found in the new (and improved) GenMay.

If Asia was here she would be choosing the bottom option. She is hardcore...um, no pun intended of course! :)

Back