Feenix Aria Gaming Headset $219

tungt88

2[H]4U
The Feenix Aria is (supposedly) quite the gaming headset, being originally built by a non-gaming OEM company (Yoga) that has done good work for some good headset brands (Fischer Audio and Brainwavz), as per the head-fi thread: Feenix Aria Studio-Grade Gaming Headphones

They can be found here: Feenix Aria- HiFi Gaming Headset or on Amazon. (Currently on sale for $219 -- went for $349 two years ago) Fancy genuine Japanese Pine wood cups for that aesthetic touch (and, supposedly, aiding in the soundstage).

Tempted to pick a pair up sometime and see how the Aria compares to my Philips SHP9500 w/V-Moda BoomPro or my Audio-Technica ATH-AG1.

Edit: Link for 2 Head-Fi reviews are here: 1st review has comparisons to the Sennheiser HD600, Audio-Technica ATH-M50x, and Audio-Technica ATH-A900x Feenix Aria Studio Grade Hi-Fi Headphone and Mic

Last edited:
Damn, those are fancy....just tempted to pick them up because they are fancy.

Trying to find some comparisons...

I currently use ad900x's and have a700s as a backup...

Last edited:
they do look nice..

• Mic: uni-directional cardioid clip
  • Driver unit: 50mm
  • Impedance: 64 ohm
  • Sensitivity: 101dB
  • Frequency Response: 10Hz~26KHz

They look nice. A shame I refuse to buy anything with 'Gaming' in the name.

So tired of marketers tagging that crap onto everything from mice to oranges so 'gamers' will buy it.

Not really a "gaming" headset. They are really Yoga CD-2500's with a lavelier microphone.

Back