feeler: any interest in an [H] UT3 clan ?

burnin8r

[H]ard|Gawd
Out of all the demos released recently, I find UT3 to be the most fun I have had in a long time... particularly vehicle capture the flag. Other than "artificial aiming", my biggest gripe against the game has been being forced to team up with players who refuse to repair vehicles, those who jack vehicles while you re repairing them for yourself, and an overall lack of any concept of teamwork. My proposal is for an unofficial [H] UT3 clan. I have never been involved in any gaming clans previously, as I am relatively new to pc gaming as a whole. I am open to suggestions, and ultimately, I m really just looking forward to the release of the full version. I m usually on after 7pm EST, and wouldn t be opposed to running / managing a dedicated server once the team comes together.

Anyone up for it ?

ppl always wanna do this with every game and it never seems to pan out lol. just put the [H] tag on anyway and have some fun. i do it already for ETQW and TF2.

I noticed far fewer servers when I got home from work today... it looks like the full version has been released. I checked target and walmart (nothing else open after 9:30) but neither had any copies on the shelf. hopefully I will have better luck tomorrow... thnx to those that responded.

Back