Feedback Hub Now Available For Anyone Running Windows 10

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Now that the Feedback Hub is open to all Windows 10 users, you don’t have to be an Insider to let an engineer know what’s broken or pisses you off in the latest Windows 10 build. Whether they will address it, of course, is another story.

Previously only available for Windows Insiders on test builds of Windows 10, the Feedback Hub app is now available for all. First spotted by French blog TheWindose.fr, the Feedback Hub can now be downloaded by anyone running Windows 10 or Windows 10 Mobile, allowing everyone to submit feedback to the Windows team at Microsoft. Though this does open the app up to anyone who wishes to make their voice known, it does appear that certain sections are still limited to Windows Insiders.

You'd be a fool to think they'll listen to anything anyone wants. The fact that it took them forever just to bring back the "Start Button" in Windows 8 and are plaguing everyone with upgrading to Windows 10...meh...if it wasn't for the fact that I'm a PC gamer there's a good chance I would have already jumped ship.

You could also contact Comcast @comcastcares because as we all know submitting online feedback makes a company take notice.... Oh...wait.

MS does not care what we think. They care about pushing a shitty storefront. Like with Origin only titles, I will never play MS store only titles. My dollar is my only vote with them.

You'd be a fool to think they'll listen to anything anyone wants. The fact that it took them forever just to bring back the "Start Button" in Windows 8 and are plaguing everyone with upgrading to Windows 10...meh...if it wasn't for the fact that I'm a PC gamer there's a good chance I would have already jumped ship.

Guess I am a fool then but, then again, I am more likely to try then climb on a internet forum and complain about it. Jump ship anyways, please, Linux will gently catch you in it's arms. :D So, you consider putting it in the next major release to be forever, eh?

You'd be a fool to think they'll listen to anything anyone wants. The fact that it took them forever just to bring back the "Start Button" in Windows 8.....

Yeah I think it was maybe ...12 months till 8.1 came out? That's just forever.

Yeah I think it was maybe ...12 months till 8.1 came out? That's just forever.

pennyarcadewindows8ui.jpg

Do free Q&A for Microsoft's shitty, broken, perpetual beta called windows 10?

Pass.

what pisses me off is the corners that catch when I'm moving my mouse between monitors

Back