Feds Catch Hacker Allegedly Responsible For LinkedIn Hack

HardOCP News

[H] News
This guy is going to have to update his LinkedIn profile to say "Department of Corrections" as his current location and under "Skills & Endorsements" he should put "making big rocks into littler rocks."

The hacker allegedly responsible for the 2012 hack on LinkedIn has been arrested in the Czech Republic. The Russian man, 29, whose name was not released, is wanted by the FBI to face charges in connection with hacking targets in the US. A police statement said he was arrested in the country's capital, Prague, after Interpol issued a red notice earlier this month for the suspect's arrest.

"making big rocks into littler rocks."

In between break rocks he'll get a break sucking...

But I suppose if your stupid enough to get caught you should be ready for everything that comes of it.

But Hillary gets off scot free for treason, war crimes, corruption, murder? FBI needs to sort its shit out if it wants to be taken seriously.

If you have information about such things you should come forward. Don't keep this evidence to yourself and let her get away with this.

FBI Headquarters
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
(202) 324-3000

If you have information about such things you should come forward. Don't keep this evidence to yourself and let her get away with this.

FBI Headquarters
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
(202) 324-3000

Even with evidence she won't be prosecuted. She has too many friends in the right circles for that to happen.

If you or me did what she did with her e-mail server, we would already be in the clinker for life.

Last edited:
And the soapbox we will go, the soapbox we will go, high ho the merry-o the soabox we will go....

You don't get it MAN! The lack of proof is proof that there's proof!

Seriously. These people say the same thing over and over like a parrot. I am not trying to say she will carry us to the promised land by any stretch, but people treat this like the OJ simpson case. Where people who were not involved with the case whatsoever are passing judgement having not seen any of the evidence/or lack of and wanting to hang someone based on mob mentality.

If people would put half of the amount of legwork into finding out the real mother of jon snow as they would our presidential candidates, I think we would end up with better selections.

But Hillary gets off scot free for treason, war crimes, corruption, murder? FBI needs to sort its shit out if it wants to be taken seriously.

She's a secret Muslim, too!

Or maybe it was a witch... I get my BS character attacks mixed up when I'm raging about women and minorities.

If anyone thinks Hillary is NOT guilty of the things "the vast right-wing conspiracy" has accused her of, they need to take a long walk off a short pier.

Back