Fed up with Asus RMA

So ASUS sent back my original part, with no note saying what they fixed. Put it back in system and was still acting funky. Got an online chat session to find out what's up..he checks and finds they found no issue so sent it back as is. Now I need to do a advanced replacement to have it replaced. Still waiting to hear back from them to see if service center has a replacement in stock, if not I would need to pay to upgrade??? WTF gonna need to raise high holy hell on this as I already paid to have it shipped to them once. I even ran 3dmark and the 680 scored 2000 points less then my 460, yeah nothing wrong with it!!!

Anyone know if there is an ASUS rep here?

Yup....Raja.....good luck.

Take pictures and screenshots, send a copy of any correspondence you've had.

You are going to need to be persistant and prepared.:eek:

I have a 27" monitor from them. It's my 2nd one. The first one I sent in for turning on and off at random and flickering heavily. They confirmed that it was a bad monitor but refused to send a new one until they got another of the exact model in. It took weeks. I just spent $200 more for a dell monitor than I would have spent on a similar Asus model because of that. I refuse to buy anything Asus now.

So ASUS sent back my original part, with no note saying what they fixed. Put it back in system and was still acting funky. Got an online chat session to find out what's up..he checks and finds they found no issue so sent it back as is. Now I need to do a advanced replacement to have it replaced. Still waiting to hear back from them to see if service center has a replacement in stock, if not I would need to pay to upgrade??? WTF gonna need to raise high holy hell on this as I already paid to have it shipped to them once. I even ran 3dmark and the 680 scored 2000 points less then my 460, yeah nothing wrong with it!!!

Anyone know if there is an ASUS rep here?
Raja helped me when my mobo was acting funky. They sent it back saying no fault found. Raja sent me a new one, still acted up. Turned out it was the PSU the whole time. Maybe try that.

Back