FEAR2, what is with the glowing enemies??

mjz_5

2[H]4U
I started liking the game, and right when i was able to use slow-mo, the game went to the crapper.. wtf, isn't slow-mo easy enough, you have to make the enemies glow blue too!!!

just venting, sorry

Ke422azn

n00b
picard-facepalm.jpg

D

Deleted member 143938

very funny picture... bravo for your originality, poster of the month

:rolleyes:

Z

Zinn

I always wondered why the Pac Man ghosts glow blue when he eats a power pellet. Can anyone advise?

HyperTension

[H]ard|Gawd
::thread hijacker::

Why does it burn when I pee?? I mean, urine is supposed to be yellow, but that thick??

Porter_

[H]F Junkie
i agree, making the enemies glow was a stupid design choice. it ruins what little immersion the game offers.

Q-BZ

Fully [H]
i agree, making the enemies glow was a stupid design choice. it ruins what little immersion the game offers.

It's one of several hallmark "console-itis" issues this game has and will probably never be patched out until some folks come up with some cool unofficial mods.

Porter_

[H]F Junkie
It's one of several hallmark "console-itis" issues this game has and will probably never be patched out until some folks come up with some cool unofficial mods.

i hate using the term 'console-itis' but i would have to agree.

F.E.A.R.

[H]ard|Gawd
Wait a minute you are not digging the new artistic choice Monolith has made????

That's what they call it. LOL EPIC FAIL MONOLITH!!!

Bigbacon

Fully [H]
Wait a minute you are not digging the new artistic choice Monolith has made????

That's what they call it. LOL EPIC FAIL MONOLITH!!!

Yes, Monolith was one of my favorite developers of all time. I loved all thier games until after FEAR 1.

Now they just suck. They need to go back to making great and extremely memorable games again (IE Blood, Shogo, NOLF)

spicey

Supreme [H]ardness
Yes, Monolith was one of my favorite developers of all time. I loved all thier games until after FEAR 1.

Now they just suck. They need to go back to making great and extremely memorable games again (IE Blood, Shogo, NOLF)

Very true. I think the 'talent' left Monolith a long time ago.

Q-BZ

Fully [H]
Very true. I think the 'talent' left Monolith a long time ago.

That's about the best answer I can figure because it really is a night and day difference to compare Monolith right on through FEAR 1 vs. after that.

damonposey

2[H]4U
Yeah I don't like that glowing. also the new call of juarez game seems to have glowing enemies