FBI Launches Internal Investigation Into Its Own Twitter Account

This should give you a good laugh,

Wow Hannity getting right wingers to say bad things about Clinton. That's some damning shit. though not as Damning as Bill being on a loaned jet for a humanitarian mission where he <GASP> went shopping for a bracelet for his daughter.

No this isn't funny, just typical rightwing conspiracy theories. The first one was ridiculous and I actually thought it was a joke before I got to the guys replies.

Massive Corruption. Funneled and laundered money through their Clinton Foundation for years to line their own pockets. Destroyed evidence under subpoena by the FBI & lied about it under oath. Promoted a "Pay to Play" access to foreign governments within their Foundation. Allowed United States classified information to fall into foreign hands & denied credibility under oath. Sold United States uranium to the Russians. Lied to the American people about attacks on American's abroad, the list goes on and on. Do some research, you can access some of it on Wikileaks (you know the e-mails she said never exitsted)

LOL ok Trump... I hate shillary, but this is a bunch of inflated bullshit.... Im not even going to bother arguing, but there is enough info online from people who have done actual research and actually gone through the leaked emails to debunk pretty much everything you claim here. So you can hate her all you want and keep that raging trump hardon, but at least get your damn facts straight....

And for the record I'm not voting for either of those F tards... Although trump would be the worst thing to happen to this country in a long time, 'buleeve me'. Being that I live in Cali, my vote actually doesn't matter, so it's going to either 3rd party or no one at all.

Because you can't argue with the truth.

Fine, lets do 1 example, then you can research the same information on the rest of your bullshit. Please elaborate on how shillary sold uranium to russians fox news.... Oh wait, you can't because it's complete bullshit. This was a canadian company with a mine in the US that a russian company wanted to buy. This was reviewed and approved by at least 8 different federal agencies, only 1 of them actually involved shillary... but sure, lets just ignore the truth because we all know it was really the clinton foundation actually mining uranium and smuggling it into russia illegally for money to provide government favors.....

Come on use your god damn head. There is enough real shit to hate her for, you don't need an extra dose of bullshit for that.

I don't have time to go through all your links, but I followed this one and the source article is nowhere near as bad as the tweet looks. I think y'all need a life.

Ah yes, links that go to a page where the first thing is a full page add to contribute to trump.... I'm sure that is gonna be a non-biassed "report"..... Again, 7 other god damn federal regulatory agencies approved this deal. This was not some super secret deal the clinton foundation did and hid from the government.

Ah yes, links that go to a page where the first thing is a full page add to contribute to trump.... I'm sure that is gonna be a non-biassed "report"..... Again, 7 other god damn federal regulatory agencies approved this deal. This was not some super secret deal the clinton foundation did and hid from the government.

lmao don't shoot the messenger. You're the one the asked for evidence that Hillary sold Uranium to Russia. I just provided it for you. (took me 3 seconds with google)

lmao don't shoot the messenger. You're the one the asked for evidence that Hillary sold Uranium to Russia. I just provided it for you. (took me 3 seconds with google)

Well if you spent 3 seconds googling something you have obviously done your due diligence and filtered out all the fake biassed bullshit on the internet..... I change my mind with this excellent dump of 'facts'.....

1djl4s.jpg

Well if you spent 3 seconds googling something you have obviously done your due diligence and filtered out all the fake biassed bullshit on the internet..... I change my mind with this excellent dump of 'facts'.....
wait... so are you trying to say that she didn't sell it then? (she did)

not exactly sure what you're getting at

wait... so are you trying to say that she didn't sell it then? (she did)

not exactly sure what you're getting at

No, she didn't. She was 1 person in 1 of the 8 federal regulatory agencies that signed off on the sale of Canadian owned mines in the US to a russian based company.... But if you want to keep thinking shillary sold refined uranium directly to the russian government because you found a biassed article in 3 seconds of googling, go ahead. I can google for 3 seconds and find an article that 'proves' shillary is actually satan on earth and has come to steal to soles of 'Muricans.....

Infowars links at 11.

Well, Its slim pickings when the NYT is owned by that Clinton Foundation donor in Mexico & the Washington Post is overrun with Democrat nutbars. At least I tried to keep it somewhat unbiased.

Meanwhile over in Russia we have folks accusing Trump of being brain-washed by modern KGB.

Please, all this Clinton bullshit reads precisely like above sentence.

Meanwhile over in Russia we have folks accusing Trump of being brain-washed by modern KGB.

Please, all this Clinton bullshit reads precisely like above sentence.

Well the joke is on us. In four days were going to have to make a decision on which one of these clowns holds the highest seat in the land. It makes me sad as an American that these two were the best we could come up with to hold a presidency. Its mind boggling actually. Although it gives you a real sense of where the country is headed.

Well, Its slim pickings when the NYT is owned by that Clinton Foundation donor in Mexico & the Washington Post is overrun with Democrat nutbars. At least I tried to keep it somewhat unbiased.
What are you talking about? The guy who financed Breitbart (Robert Mercer) is funding the major super pac that backs Trump. Trumps Campaign Director (Kellyann Conway) worked for that super pac before going to Trumplandia. Steve Bannon Came From Breitbart and also is involved in some other venture with the current deputy campaign director (who also worked for the Trump Super Pac) that's also funded by Robert Mercer. Breitbart is essentially an arm of the Trump Campaign. It's been like that for at least 9 or 10 months and probably since last summer.

The Times and Post have had plenty of articles critical of Clinton. If you haven't seen them, then you don't read those sites, because they were common in the Summer and this fall.

Well the joke is on us. In four days were going to have to make a decision on which one of these clowns holds the highest seat in the land. It makes me sad as an American that these two were the best we could come up with to hold a presidency. Its mind boggling actually. Although it gives you a real sense of where the country is headed.
Republicans won't let it happen again. They're all but certain to institute their version of Super Delegates.

I've been an active member of this forum for years and I've gotta say.. I'm really disappointed to see what this forum has devolved into over the past couple months. Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin have compromising photos implicating them in a pedophilia ring? Have you been smoking bath salts?
Hey, it's about as credible as a dozen women accusing Trump of groping decades ago, days after the Democrats try to smear him as sexist. Probably even more so - there was this thing called "evidence" that Bill was involved.

Hey, it's about as credible as a dozen women accusing Trump of groping decades ago, days after the Democrats try to smear him as sexist. Probably even more so - there was this thing called "evidence" that Bill was involved.
I don't know if you know this, but Bill isn't running for POTUS. Furthermore, even if you assume the worst (and nobody has accused Bill of screwing minors), Trump is accused of raping a 13 year old girl at a party thrown by this same Pedophile and it's a fact that Trump was friends with him too and knew that Epstein liked young girls. It's on tape.

Back