Favorite Video Card Brand

Fav. Video CArd Brand

• Total voters

NickS

[H]ard|Gawd
What's your favorite video card brand? Mine's gotta be Sapphire and or HIS.

IMO, I see the majority of nVidia fans liking eVGA then XFX in 2nd place. For ATi fans, I see sapphire winning. I chose eVGA becuase of the warranty they have. Its just unbeatable (unless XFX allows aftermarket cooling, then XFX wins for double lifetime warranty) :D

3Dfx :cool:. My BBA x800 has lasted for over two years now. I still have overclocked to the same speeds I've had since I bought it. Has not shown any weird artifacts and plays all my games with at least high settings at 1280x1024 still. It's an animal. Although, it's almost time for an upgrade so i'll have to retire my x800 soon :(.

For ATI cards BBA is what i'll stick with since it's been great so far. It might not overclock well, but it's been a silky smooth ride here. I've also heard good things from Powercolor cards and reliability. For nVidia cards I know Leadteks always had decent cards from second hand experience.

I despise Gainward and PNY the most. The 4 dead GF4's and 2 dead GF3's (one a buddies) that died a month apart turned me off forever on both of them. I've never had a problem with any card before that, though, they were 3dfx cards. :D

For nVidia i like eVGA and XFX the most, and for ATI i like Sapphire and PowerColor.

I used all 4 of them without any problems. However, if I have to pick my MOST favorite, i'd go w/ eVGA

MSI for nvidia side since i like that dual slot cooling on my 7600gt and HIS for ATI (well i only had BBA but always dreamed about having one of those babies with ICE-Q ;) ).
Hmm seems there's something wrong with me i actually like those uber dual slot coolers :D

Powercolor and Connect3D should be replaced by BFG and maybe Asus.
Those brands are much more popular.

KingThot said:
XFX for the warrenty.

DOUBLE lifetime warranty!

Why despise Gainward? They make the best cards. But definitely PNY....their tech support sucks badly.

I'd definitely say eVGA for the nVidia side. Unparalleled tech support along with arguably the best warranty.

I'm from Europe so I voted Gainward ;)

Terra - Pats his Gainward 7800GS Bliss Silent :D

I demand you put BFG in the list. Hell if XFX is on the list you better give a dam good reason why BFG isn't. I regard BFG and EVGA as the top with a personal bias toward BFG.

fatez said:
I demand you put BFG in the list. Hell if XFX is on the list you better give a dam good reason why BFG isn't. I regard BFG and EVGA as the top with a personal bias toward BFG.
Want to take a chill pill? I honestly forgot about BFG. Sorry, christ. :rolleyes:

Terra said:
I'm from Europe so I voted Gainward ;)

Terra - Pats his Gainward 7800GS Bliss Silent :D

I agree, my Gainward 7900GT Golden Sample, is exactly that - a notch above all other brands. The best chips selected and methodically tested - as the Germans only know how! ;)

Tell you the truth it has to be XFX or evga , i have bought 3 cards and they have all bee XFX, the 7950 is the XXX version and it rocks. :)

eVGA and XFX are both great and i loved both cards ive owned from them, but my favorite has to be eVGA :D

How could you forget BFG as a choice, with their awesome lifetime warranties and all?

eVGA -- always bought from them -- never had even the slightest problem with their cards

Back