Favorite Skyrim Quotes/Sayings?

Even though this game is getting old I am building a custom modded Skyrim case that will have laser cut outs of quotes in Dovahzul (dragon-voice) backed with RBG lighting. I'm just getting an idea what sayings other people would like on a mod like this?

• Everyone knows the quote "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee. " Lets see what you can come up with.

• I used to be the top soldier for the Stormcloaks, then I took a sword to the chest
  • Some people call this junk. Me? I call it treasure
  • Let me guess — somebody stole your sweet roll.
  • They have curved swords..... curved swords

Plenty of quotes to "quote" if you have the Sofia follower mod. My gosh she never shuts up.

But my favourites (as mentioned above) would be:

Let me guess - somebody stole your sweet roll.

What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?

There is an old Nord saying, "You never really know a woman until you've had a fistfight with her."
Isn't there a quote where somebody says something like, "Wait. Was your mother the dragon, or your father?"

"Come to Dragonsreach to discuss the ongoing hostilities like the rest of the great waaaariars?".

"Some say Alduin is Akatosh. Some say M'aiq is a Liar. Don't you believe either of those things."

I think M'aiq the Liar has many interesting quotes you can use.

Back