Favorite LanParty Drink

0ptional

Don't Trust Your Friends with Your Decanter
god.jpg

must i say more.

There's this energy drink called Venom. It'll make ya perky.

Now I've never tried this, and a couple cans will probably kill you before the party is over, but can you really pass up Jolt?

1. monster, tastes like hell, and more than 3 cans in a day is a health hazard, but awesome stuff
2. bawls, obvious reasons
3. no fear, as much crap as monster, but much better tasting

as for alcohol... a wee bit of vodka never went amiss

Rockstar and 151 everclear, best mixed drink ever. And LOTS of Bud Light.

Lots of Monster
Rockstar
Bawls
Rat Bastard Root Beer
Jolt
151 Bacardi/Coke
Screwdrivers

BTW I love the taste of Monster, probably the best tasting energy drink to me.

oh yea how good i forget....caffeine pills dissolved in 7-up, sometimes I just say screw the caffeine drinks just give it to me straight

rat bastard root beer is the shit i just picked up another case tastes like a son of a bitch lol

Edit: Misfitted_Mecha you should try Knetic Energy i think you will like it more

naw i like rat bastard but you know there sayings on the bottles heh and you can can order knetic energy online at sodaking but i just pick it up at the local distributer

1. 4L bottles of Ice Tea
2. 7up
3. Bawls
4. Copious amounts of liquor. (w00t drinking at 19.)

Originally posted by Horus[AB]
1. 4L bottles of Ice Tea
2. 7up
3. Bawls

OH CANADA!

OH YA..drinking is bad

Oh thats nothin I was raised with a bottle in the hand.. started drinking when I was 14 ;) In the states too ..

Well...

I don´t really go to lanparties.... but when my friends go, i usually call some girls, we follow them... then we drink Redbull+Vodka (there is no better thing)... and after some minutes i start to scream: MY FRIEND IS A HUGE NERD... HUAHAUAHU....

im feeling a lot of the high energy mix drinks (redbull+vodka) as of lately, but the beers i have heard on this thread make me want to weep. just say no to crap beer, and bud and miller fall into that group. hit up some guiness, or a nice stein. sprecher makes a good group of beer, but my personal fav. is Lakefront brewerys Riverwest stein.

STUPID STORES AWWWWW...

They stoped selling BAWLS... OMG i tihnk im going to die awwwwwwwwwww... this sux

Water
Blunt( not a drink but makes lans more fun hehe)
or gatorade.

ooooh man

Mt. Dew and Bawls and Espresso

watch out for the late night caffiene irrritability though, almost killed some people :D

Water
Dr. Pepper (especially Dublin DP)
Blue Raspberry Gatorade
IBC Cream Soda
IBC Root beer
Jack & Coke (if it's an over-21 crowd...I won't drink around minors)

Mt. Dew
Pepsi
Water

Ugh, I'm still feeling the pain from the 6 vodka/red bulls I had last night....the worst part about super-caffine drinks is the caffine-headache the next couple days afterwards. Withdrawl is not a good thing, mmkay.

with the amount of veiws and post dont u think this should become a sticky :D

Bawls, and some Korean Ginseng pills keep me up.

I have a question, where can you buy a case of Knetic Energy? I cant find anything online.

Thanks
Mike

Back