favorite burning program?

what is your favorite burning program?

• Total voters
cd burner xp pro because it is free and does what i need it to. Although I use some other programs for burning other things.

Nero is by far the best I've ever used, and some of the newer version can do everything.

Nero. It burns everything I need to burn, although I don't really know why the latest version is greater than a 100MB download. I just want to burn CDs and DVDs.

I found that Burnatonce is very powerful for such a lightweight application. I use it all the time. Other than that, Nero.

Nero is the best in my opinion, but Alcohol 120% is pretty nice too, but some of the advanced settings can be a headache to use.

i would use cdburnerxp pro because it had a nice interface and did all that i wanted. problem was when burning music cd's, it wouldn't work on cd players or my car. Burning with nero fixed my problem so - nero ftw.

I like Nero and Roxio, Roxio's multi disk feature is probly my favorite part of Roxio, but since i started using nero, i like it better.

k3b! It does everything I need it to do, and quite well.

Nero in general, although I would say I probably use about 4 assorted programs for burning different things on different operating systems. My favorite, though, is Nero... i've been using it for years and years.

Back