fav tower defense games?

So far I've played the snot out of quite a few TD games, looking for ones I might not have heard of, RPG elements a plus, but w/e, looking for flash or droid types for those boring days at work. Any suggestions?

Well, you didn't specify which ones you have already played but here are a few (not sure if all of these are on Droid or not):

Toy Defense I, II, III
Fieldrunners 1 and 2
Plants vs Zombies 1 and 2
Kingdom Rush and KR Frontiers
Anomaly 1, 2, Korea
Little Bit Evil
Dungeon Defenders
Spires
Tower Madness
Gemcraft
Defender Chronicles I and II
Defenders of Ardania
iBomber
Jelly Defense
7 Cities TD
Creeps
Bloons
LoTR Defense
Mars Defense
Oh My God TD
Empire TD 2
Epic War TD
Demonrift (flash)
Defense Grid (PC)

:)

Not sure if I'd classify it as a Tower Defense game, but I've been addicted to Clash of Clans for the past few months. It's online and cross-platform (iOS and Android). If you get hooked on it, you can join my clan "Ballzack". ;)

Bloons TD 5. Randomly started playing it again yesterday and did this. I know its not the highest score ever but after not playing for a few months I was happy.

bloons.jpg

Kingdom Rush Frontiers is a lot of fun.

If you want to play something online, I highly recommend Gemcraft Labyrinth!!! That game was super addictive and fun. I lost my old temp inet files that had me completely the game, but I might go back and start playing it again soon.

BLOONS! Have invested too much time into that game. I remember using my old core 2 duo laptop, it would bog down and couldn't handle the huge amount of bloons.

Try carrot fantasy (and their sequel). Made by a Chinese gaming company so it may seem a bit off, but it's actually a quite good game.

The sequel is better and worth it.

Last edited:
My favorite TD games are Kingdom Rush, Plants vs Zombies and Dungeon Defenders. All 3 are exciting and make for good TD games.

Defense Grid 1 and 2 are good. There is some bit of story line to them, and community made levels.
Space Run is also pretty cool, but once you get a couple strategies figured out, it gets kind of easy.

Prime defenders. Excellent game, oldschool tower defense concept with great graphics and story.

Back