chrisman17

Limp Gawd
Just curious what everyone is using. My current fav for TDM:

AK-47 w/ Sil
Golden Deagle
xtra grens
stopping power
Steady Aim

I'm thinking about trying a similar load out with the p-90 for small levels...

I wish I had more time to play... UGH!

2 Basic Load Outs
Run and Gun
M4 w/ red dot
extra grenades
juggernaut
steady aim
I consistently kick ass w/ this load out versus everything from pistol grip saws to whatever

Sniper
whatever rifle I'm on now, the russian semi
extra grenades
stopping power
deep penetration
get one shot kills with just about every rifle I've used

Just curious what everyone is using. My current fav for TDM:

AK-47 w/ Sil
Golden Deagle
xtra grens
stopping power
Steady Aim

I'm thinking about trying a similar load out with the p-90 for small levels...

I wish I had more time to play... UGH!

Deagle?

You fail at life.

M4 with M203
Desert Eagle .50AE.

or

Barrett M82A1 w/FN P90

Those are the loadouts I typically use.

MP5 with Red Dot - UAV Jam / Dead Silence
MP5 with Silencer - UAV Jam / Dead Silence
M4 with Red Dot - UAV Jam / Deep Impact

Those are my 3 go-to's.

I use a bunch of setups as I get bored if I just stick to one.

Most powerful setup I have used:

mini-uzi w/no attachment
USP
stopping power
deep impact/deadly silence

The mini-uzi (with silencer or no attachment) is, IMO, the best gun in the game. I know some of u may think I'm crazy-- a lot will argue that it's either the ak-74u, ak-47, P90, mp5, or M4.

mini-uzi w/no attachment
USP
stopping power

The mini-uzi (with silencer or no attachment) is, IMO, the best gun in the game. I know some of u may think I'm crazy-- a lot will argue that it's either the ak-74u, ak-47, P90, mp5, or M4.

I do best with the H&K G36.

I hate the knife. Not realistic (at all) and way over powered.

mini-uzi w/no attachment
USP
stopping power

I can't say its the best in the game, but it is the best sub imo! The micro 74 comes in 2nd.

I can't say its the best in the game, but it is the best sub imo! The micro 74 comes in 2nd.

That's one class of weapons I don't generally use. The only thing I do use out of the sub-machine gun class is the FN P90. I don't mind the MP5, but the former is just a better weapon.

M16 with red dot, or P90

IDK, I dont really like any of the higher ranked weapons. I use the M16 solely pretty much.

M16
MP5

Pretty much the only two I use on a regular basis, I forget my third one. But I haven't played in many many many months. Oh and the P90. Red tiger skin guns ftw!

M16
MP5

Pretty much the only two I use on a regular basis, I forget my third one. But I haven't played in many many many months. Oh and the P90. Red tiger skin guns ftw!

Ugh, I can't stand the red and blue tiger skins.

M4 with silencer
UAV Jammer
Dead Silence
3x frag

Or

AK74
Extra ammo
Sleight of hand
red dot sight

or

Barrett .50
UAV jammer
claymores

Heh, I like em. Looks good on the MP5 :p

I guess I just prefer more realistic colors on my weapons. I usually leave them unpainted but sometimes I use the desert or digital urban scheme. I can't stand the blue or red.

I guess I just prefer more realistic colors on my weapons. I usually leave them unpainted but sometimes I use the desert or digital urban scheme. I can't stand the blue or red.

I like the pixelated patterns, reminds me of the good ol' days of legos!!!!

G36c, red dot
m9
3 frag
sleight of hand
dead silence

m4, red dot
deagle
3 frag
double tap
dead silence

P90, red dot
Dragonuv
2 clays
overkill
dead silence

this culmination of weapon choice is typically enough to keep me happy on any S&D server :D

Ah, I just like the vibrant colors on my guns. =p,

I'm OCD about realism. I only use guns that would be available to my faction in the field and I don't put reflex sights (dot) or ACOG's where they can't be used.

Iraqi
AK - no attachement
RPG
Stopping Power
Deep Impact

Spetznaz
AK74U - no attachment
Extra Frags
Stopping Power
Deep Impact

SAS
G3 - reflex sight (dot) (I'll occasionally play with the M4/G36 if I'm rusty)
MP5 - silenced
Extra Frags
Overkill
Deep Impact

Marine
M16 - M203 (I'll occasionally play with the M4 if I'm rusty)
Stopping Power
Deep Impact

then I'll have a Heavy Weapons loadout for if I feel like hosing the walls
SAW or RPD depending on faction
Extra Frags
Stopping Power
Deep Impact

I hate sniping and don't much care for the submachine guns. I wish the shotguns weren't pretty much totally useless on 90% of the maps though. I honestly wish they enforced weapon usage based on your faction so you could have a load-out be different depending on faction. I'd like to use more weapons but just don't have the custom slots for it all.

On the pc:

p90, m16, m4, r700, G3.
I use stopping power, uav jammer, steady aim, bomb squad, dead silence...no not all at the same time. It depends on the map and the game type.

On the xbox 360, I like to use the G3, but I fire it so fast, people often accuse me of using a modified controller. I've never even heard of a modified controller, let alone use one. Nevertheless, people think I use one. Just cuz I go 25-0 in FFA with a G3, everyone thinks I h4x... n00bs. It's an adapter called the XIM...not a modded controller...hehe

The mini uzi is total bull shit in CoD4. It has a tiny clip, but you can take out half the team with it in half a second. That + silencer is nigh unbeatable if you know what you're doing.

The mini uzi is total bull shit in CoD4. It has a tiny clip, but you can take out half the team with it in half a second. That + silencer is nigh unbeatable if you know what you're doing.

Magazine. Not clip.

Back