Fat Princess available tomorrow on psn!!

Haven't really played my PS3 much so I might check it out. I think the last 2 games I've played on it are Infamous and Flower (lol).

You need a bit of patience to get to grips with this game, most will think its shite for the first 30 mins but as soon as you work it all out most will love it. kind of a fluffy but gory zones match with a little capture the princess/lotr player classes lol, leveling up feature, rebuild/wood chopping to advance class moves/powers. Feed the bitch princess to make her hard to carry.
Confused?!! Yep you will be when you first give it a go!

Does it have a singleplayer mode? or is it just Multiplayer?

You can 'Play with Yourself' or 'Play with Others'...has very dry humour :D

I had a quick blast earlier and the game mode I was playing was like a top down Warhawk zones match (without vehicles of course!), bit confusing at first but when you get the hang of it then it's pretty cool.

This game's pretty damn fun I must say. I completed the story mode yesterday and it was a blast. Probably gonna start playing some multiplayer this weekend.

It's very strange seeing such kiddy art and all the sudden you see arms and heads being cut off and blood is flying everywhere, towards the end of the round's go to the center of the map where most of the war is taking place and it's like a clip from a old slasher movie.:p

Possibly odd question: Is this a Friendly Fire always or never game?

Honestly, I didn't like the game much during the beta - it was a nightmare of a beta.

But, I'm a sucker for these high-profile PSN releases, so I bought it... and I don't regret it one bit. While there are some Matchmaking issues to speak of at the moment, the actual gameplay is an absolute blast with a full room of people.

Be sure to check out the Credits under "Who's Your Daddy?" for a good laugh.

This is a GOOD GAME!

Even singplayer its fun. MP is fast hectic, funny. Enjoyable.

What the hell is this game? I'll look up a review, but i couldnt find one the other day.

Looks really fun. I'm going to wait for a demo, or a legit GameTrailers review of the game.

What the hell is this game? I'll look up a review, but i couldnt find one the other day.

I't like a castle defense game with a RTS, shooting, swordplay and magic thrown in. The art style is more or less Castle Crashers with the same type of humour, which is freakin' awesome.

So I guess it's Castle Crashers Tower defense, but it has several different game types thrown in also.

I't like a castle defense game with a RTS, shooting, swordplay and magic thrown in. The art style is more or less Castle Crashers with the same type of humour, which is freakin' awesome.

So I guess it's Castle Crashers Tower defense, but it has several different game types thrown in also.

I'd more call is a squad based-capture the flag, with built in RPG/Upgrade elements during a match. If you're familiar with any FPS game where you have different classes (Team Fortress 2 immediately comes to mind) you'll get the concept of this game.

Granted, I haven't played the game, but that's what I got reading previews, and watching the developer diaries. :D

You guys should hit up Justin.tv, tons of people are playing this game on there.

That pretty much convinced me to buy it, however I've been having trouble connecting to games.

Game is fun, very fun but they got to do something about when Host decides to leave the game every one gets dropped... I watched PS Blog and they said that when host quits/disconnects, next best connection wise player will become a host... out of 10 hours of playing i seen this shit only once... It's damn annoying when host drops the whole freaking room of people. Gerr..... :mad:

I'd more call is a squad based-capture the flag, with built in RPG/Upgrade elements during a match. If you're familiar with any FPS game where you have different classes (Team Fortress 2 immediately comes to mind) you'll get the concept of this game.

Granted, I haven't played the game, but that's what I got reading previews, and watching the developer diaries. :D

I'd say that's pretty accurate.

I picked this one up and I played for a while tonight. I was only able to succeed in 1 game online. I am not sure if that is their servers needing to be brought up to speed or if it is my internet (which is admittedly dodgy.)

The one game I did get to complete was fun as hell though. Of the 32 players, I was one of 3 with a headset and the only one on my team so I turned that off. I imagine if 5 or 6 friends got together and had head sets they could probably wreck house in that game.

I imagine after the game has been out for a while most players would be regulars using mics. I can't see this game being played without one.

good game , but i havent been able to connect to a single online game.

seems like they worked out the problem with the online. I played 2 hours tonight NONSTOP

what a good game

played again this morning... we should really try to get a team together once! What are your tactics?

I usually go out as a worker to gather ressources in the first minutes. After that i go out as a warrior to get the feeling of the battlefield and see what class people are playing so i can adjust the way im gonna play. My favorite class is Priest when its fully upgraded. Draining life and healing people is very rewarding!

One of the best game i played lately

I still haven't been able to join a single online game since I dropped $15 on the game......I have NAT 2 which is the best for online and I just can't seem to connect.

Why can't they just give us a server list like CS/COD, it would be so much easier.

I still haven't been able to join a single online game since I dropped $15 on the game......I have NAT 2 which is the best for online and I just can't seem to connect.

Why can't they just give us a server list like CS/COD, it would be so much easier.

i also think it would have been a better choice to have servers. But the game would have cost more than 15$.

New patch really helps with a lot of the connection issues.

CAKE PLEASE!

The patch helped me a lot also. It seems however it is luck of the draw on winning and loosing. If you enter a game on the good team you will win until you quit in my experience, and if you are on the bad team you are going to loose several in a row until you leave.

Is there local multiplayer?

Nope. Lots of people have been asking for it, but as of right now there is none. I forget where i read it but I think the devs said they would not rule it out as a patch.

They discussed Fat Princess in this week's episode of co-op. They talk a bit about tactics and stuff, it almost made me pull the trigger.

Back