Farming Simulator Gets an Esports League

Farming IRL looks way too damn hard of work for me. I live around farms and they don't seem to play video games much. Probably not much time lol.

I want to listen to the casters. "OMG he just planted cotten!!! It's a bold move cotten, let's see if it works out for them." " F@rm3r J0e just released the cows into the wrong pasture, i hope they get back in time for milking!!!!!" "Look at those 1337 crop rotations"

Same, my garden was 35' x 35' this year. It was a bit cramped.
I'm looking at 50'x60' this year. I moved states last year, and didn't have time to put anything in, but I've gone from a city lot to over an acre out of town. My garden this year is going to be nearly as big as my entire previous back yard! Who needs a computer game, when I will be able to actually taste the fruit of my labor!

Reactions: kju1
like this
I'm looking at 50'x60' this year. I moved states last year, and didn't have time to put anything in, but I've gone from a city lot to over an acre out of town. My garden this year is going to be nearly as big as my entire previous back yard! Who needs a computer game, when I will be able to actually taste the fruit of my labor!

My next house will be at least that for size. If I can swing it I am going for a full acre for just the garden!

No Weed DLC where you have to build turrets to fend off the advancing armies of Phillip-Morris-funded eminent domain lawyers? NO SALE.

I want to listen to the casters. "OMG he just planted cotten!!! It's a bold move cotten, let's see if it works out for them." " F@rm3r J0e just released the cows into the wrong pasture, i hope they get back in time for milking!!!!!" "Look at those 1337 crop rotations"

As I read your post I could hear such a voice.

I watched some overwatch matches a few times and I wish I could get that excited as they are announcing it, really is what I can picture now for farming.

New job market, farming simulator competitive online coaching

desert-bus-580.jpg

Back