FarCry2: For those at end of Act 1 (spoiler alert)

AVT

Supreme [H]ardness
* SPOILER *

Has anyone found any way to complete this without all your buddies dieing? So far, while defending Mike's Bar, the best thing I've though of is planting 10 IED's in a circle around the bar, but it doesn't nearly kill everyone attacking you..

That is one of the few scripted parts of the game. I don't think there is anything you can do.

They're not actually dead... well, that's what the game says if you pull up the Statistics screen. It will say something like "Buddies deceased: 0" if you did it right.

They're "missing," though, whatever that means :rolleyes: (they're probably dead)

Its one of the points where they overwhelm you, and no matter what you do, the enimies keep spawning until you run out of ammo and die, or die... I've reloaded mike's bar 5 times trying to stay alive, but figured out I was supposed to go down.. Which will continue the main mission..

I didn't decide to help the church in town, so I'm not sure if the same thing happens there, but I'm assuming it does.

Have you tried hopping in that little red pinto clone? You know, the brokedown piece of crap car you see the exact model of sitting all over the map? and getting the hell out of dodge?

Just kidding!

<spoiler>
In the end... You're suposed to die.

I ultimately went to the church and the same thing happens. You become overwhelmed. I had a save right before my decision, so I went down both paths to see what happens.

Back