FarCry - Fish Baseball, anyone?

Hal|9k

Supreme [H]ardness
Found this quite by accident but it sure is funny.

In FC, kill a fish (or a whole school of them) however you like. My favorite is the rocket launcher. Then, take your machete, swim up underneath them, and take a swing. You can REALLY launch the little suckers! I'm talking hundreds of feet, too.

Just don't get shot while you're playing in the surf. :D

Nice. I am gonna have to try this out later tonight.

You just need another person to see where they land. Is it possible to have Fish Tennis? Hitting them back and forth continually?

I just used Fraps, it slows down the game quite a bit as you can see, but I wasn't even expecting it to work as well as it did.

haha cool vid man. those fish flew.
i might try out fraps, i got alot of trick moves on some games that i wouldnt mind recording :D

Link sent to PETA :)

Cool vid and good quality

double :) :)

Originally posted by Bambi005

Uh oh , the tree huggers are coming!!!!! To arms!!!!

Originally posted by Bambi005

Glad I'm not the only one who watches Pen and Teller Bullshit.

As for the fish...

IT'S GOOD!!

My PETA comment was taken out of context. I was being sarcastic. YOu honestly think someone from Texasa will be a vegi.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Kinda of a soccer match right?

Back