Farcry 3, Hitman Absolution & Sleeping Dogs - $15.79 via eBay

zombielando

Limp Gawd
This won't last very long at all. Seller seems legit (19797 feedback, 99.8% positive). These three games for PC for 9.99 GBP or $15.79 USD.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390533336737

Only has six left!
EDIT: Sorry, brain fart. Guess I subtracted 4 from the "More than 10 available" lol. Not sure how many there are left.
DOUBLE EDIT: Deal has now sold out, grats to all who got in on it :)

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Hitman and Sleeping dogs available through Steam.

FarCry 3 only through U-Play.

wonder if you get codes through email, or gotta wait for shipping.. If instant Id jump on it..

I jumped on it. I will let you guys know how it turns out. Thanks for posting.

Seller is fast at delivering the keys to your e-mail, took less than a hour for me. FYI the Steam games (Sleeping Dogs and Hitman) activated without a hitch but I could not get Farcry 3's promo code to work at the website. I ended up had to use a free UK VPN (I used hideipvpn.com since it gives you three hours of free vpn, plenty of time to do this lol), went back to the site that the e-mail tells you to go to, and the promo code works great (takes the total from like 22 pounds to 0). Checkout using existing uplay or create a new one (I already had one so just used existing username/password) and was easy peezy.

For $15.79 you get three great games. Can't go wrong with that!

I know Hitman Absolution is $16.99 on steam right now though.
http://store.steampowered.com/sale/squarepublisherweekend2013

Though sleeping dogs is $19.99 but you get it right then and know it is valid on purchase. I would rather have piece at mind when buying game codes just to save a few bucks on them.

These keys are definately valid - the e-mail you get is straight from AMD for the Never Settle bundle. I just activated all three (2 on steam, Far Cry 3 on Ubi's play thing).

Hmmmmm

I might have to bite when I get home. It's an excellent deal regardless. I just wish I hadn't already played most of Farcry 3.

I didn't read the O.P. properly. I thought that was the price each not for a bundle. My mistake for posting that then.

So zombielando are you from UK then?

Back