farcry 2: Im stupid

sparky1_2007

2[H]4U
So yea, ive got 1 save on my farcry 2 game, and yea, i jumped off a ledge, and then as i was falling, i saved it, thinking that it would slow down my fall when i reloaded....

and yea.....

any ideas on how i can fix this? :D

i tried a game trainer to get infinite health, and all that other junk, but it doesnt stop fall damage :(

and i dont really want to start over, as im ~20% into the game right now....

Reload the save point before the fall so you don't have to start all over? Unless you overwrite the same save point over and over like a noob :)

Reload the save point before the fall so you don't have to start all over? Unless you overwrite the same save point over and over like a noob :)

yea, i over wrote the same save over and over again, because if i would've made a new one every time my save file would be atleast 1gb by now, because i have to save all the time incase the game randomly crashes on me -.-

That's pretty....silly. The saved games are only 1.5 to 2 MB each anyway. Are you really that short on disk space?

That's pretty....silly. The saved games are only 1.5 to 2 MB each anyway. Are you really that short on disk space?

no, im not, but still, i was stupid and kept over-writing the same save file, all well, im starting it over since they put out that FOV fix.

if your on vista(maybe xp has it?) right click on the save game file and goto properties>previous versions, and restore an old save game?

EDIT: bummer, i don't think it works.

if your on vista(maybe xp has it?) right click on the save game file and goto properties>previous versions, and restore an old save game?

EDIT: bummer, i don't think it works.

no, it doesnt, i just deleted the file and started over.

i was only 20% of the way through anyways :S

atleast with the FOV fix i can see the game how it should've looked in the first place :S

Back