Far Cry New Dawn Physical Sales Just a Quarter of Far Cry Primal's

Far Cry is the series that I've learned to love *only* for its screenshots. "So let me get this straight, I get attacked by troops or animals every 30 seconds no matter what I'm up to.....and I can only hold 60 bullets because I hvae to kill 3 special animals in order to make a skin to carry...one more clip? Does Fuck You translate well to French?".

One does not simply just sew on another pocket, it must be only the finest leather. If you are to survive you must do so with style!

I may be in the minority...but i'm currently playing and enjoying Far Cry Primal atm. I like reading about the stone age, and it's fun (For me at least) to be in that world. :couchpotato:

Yeah, I really enjoyed Primal. It looked great and I liked the hunting/melee focus of the game.

I think they just over priced the game. From a release timing (less than 1 year since FC5 release) and content perspective, it feels like a glorified DLC for FC5. $39.99 retail is way more than people want to pay for DLC.

Should have released closer to $29.99 - $24.99 (which would put gray market keys somewhere around the $20 range) if they really wanted to pique interest.

Primal was one of the best, sadly I think the topic scared off most.

New dawn just doesn't appeal to me, I haven't even finished FC5 yet because its just to... the same? I mean they could make the AI better, or dig in and diversify enemies, but they haven't at all, everything is just a reskin.

I've been enjoying the game, however the level 1,2,3, elite weapon class thing is annoying. With a level 1 weapon, every level 2 character or animal is a bullet sponge, but once you get a level 2 weapon everything level 1 is a one shot kill.
The other annoying issue is my Corsair keyboard goes black every time I Ioad the game. Apparently this is a "feature" that is supposed to make the keyboard integrate with the game... but, clearly a broken feature.

I've been enjoying the game, however the level 1,2,3, elite weapon class thing is annoying. With a level 1 weapon, every level 2 character or animal is a bullet sponge, but once you get a level 2 weapon everything level 1 is a one shot kill.
The other annoying issue is my Corsair keyboard goes black every time I Ioad the game. Apparently this is a "feature" that is supposed to make the keyboard integrate with the game... but, clearly a broken feature.

Your keyboard does that too? It annoys the hell out of me. New Dawn is pretty good, but I hate that you can't customize your weapons anymore.

Good... Ubisoft can fuck right off with their rinse/repeat open world garbage. They own some really great IPs and they are running them into the ground with their boring, uninspired annual releases. I'd love to see Ubisoft release a couple flops and go back to the drawing board and make some good games again.

Your keyboard does that too? It annoys the hell out of me. New Dawn is pretty good, but I hate that you can't customize your weapons anymore.
If you disable iCue, it doesn't turn dark, but you can only use the static themes. There is a video of how Corsair envisioned it working where the keyboard would flash and react to what was going on in the game, but from the comments it doesn't work for anyone. There is a new patch out, but I haven't had time to load the game today.

My keyboard and led strips worked with the game, of course Icue would crash everytime I exited the game.

I think the game should of been $30.

Back