FAO: Lian li pcv1000z owners

Chris_B

Supreme [H]ardness
Could any of you check to see how much space there is in this case for video cards? Been looking at some pics and its not that clear if a 5970 could fit inside, im asuming if it can then its gonna be very tight since its 12.5 inches in length. Looks like it might just fit in there though.

I have mine with EVGA GTX285 and its positioned right behind my Blueray drive with just under 1" between the two. Without the blueray drive there you'd have 2 more inches on top of the length of the 285 which is 10.5".

The 5970 is 12.16 so it will fit no problem!

You can see how much room there still is here behind my 285....

DSC00320.jpg

Same case, just updated model. One pictured is PC-V1000B Plus II. Same size they just changed from inverted ATX to regular ATX and changed window size and added hot swappable HDD cage.

Same case, just updated model. One pictured is PC-V1000B Plus II. Same size they just changed from inverted ATX to regular ATX and changed window size and added hot swappable HDD cage.

Yeah, i had the same case a couple of years back, just wasnt aware they had updated it to this newer version. That being said even this newer ones hard to find, must be another revision in the works.

Parts being tested before i put it together properly.

pc1.jpg

There are several new of the older model on ebay for just over $200. Most think its much better than newer version with the huge side panel window and no option to replace sidepanel with something else.

Lian Li already listed all the 2010 models on their site so no new version this year.

Performance PCs has it for retail price of $289. won't find it any lower...

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=23780

Back