Fandango: $10 off tickets with Visa Checkout

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Deal might be dead soon based on what I'm seeing at SD, so get in on this right away if you can. If you set up a Visa Checkout account, you can get $10 off a ticket with promo code visacheckout10. The kicker is that you can keep buying tickets as long as you use different e-mail addresses (use guest checkout).

http://tickets.fandango.com/promo/v...7293_1122587_1efaf68c34824facb9a4b80644bb67cd

Movies I would recommend and are available for advance purchase are Ant-Man, Mission: Impossible, and Fantastic Four.

Today only $4 more off 2 tickets with coupon code: 4FIREWORKS

On Fandango

Thanks OP! I wasn't going to bother seeing Terminator, but for $3.35 I think I can swing it. ;)

Cany anyone confirm this is working? I had it working a minute ago, couldn't remember my friggin' password..In the 30 seconds it took to reset it, it is giving an error..Tried reloading everything and it says "Sorry, the code entered is for a promotion that is no longer available."

Last edited:
Thanks! Very little is worth it at the moment but for a under a quarter, I'll watch something. :)

Cany anyone confirm this is working? I had it working a minute ago, couldn't remember my friggin' password..In the 30 seconds it took to reset it, it is giving an error..Tried reloading everything and it says "Sorry, the code entered is for a promotion that is no longer available."

Not a clue. Worked for me like a minute ago. I had to have Visa checkout selected and completed. One other thing, try all caps VISACHECKOUT10 or something. It was telling me "invalid" or something before I did that.

Not a clue. Worked for me like a minute ago. I had to have Visa checkout selected and completed. One other thing, try all caps VISACHECKOUT10 or something. It was telling me "invalid" or something before I did that.

Just tried that, no dice..Tried it in IE11 for giggles, no luck either..What date and movie did you select? I am trying to select tomorrow, the 5th to see Jurassic World with my niece..

Back