[Fanatical] Internet Cafe Simulator FREE till 11/07/22

What is with these 'dead-end low paying job simulator' titles? There's actually one called convenience store something too.

Geez, where are 'Hotel Front Desk Simulator', and 'Fast Food Restaurant Cashier Simulator' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Maybe this is a trick like how call of duty helped recruitment so maybe these games will too?

What is with these 'dead-end low paying job simulator' titles? There's actually one called convenience store something too.

Geez, where are 'Hotel Front Desk Simulator', and 'Fast Food Restaurant Cashier Simulator' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Maybe this is a trick like how call of duty helped recruitment so maybe these games will too?
Too bad there are no goats being paid, unless you count grass and tincans, for all the copies of Goat Simulator sold.

Too bad there are no goats being paid, unless you count grass and tincans, for all the copies of Goat Simulator sold.
I don't even want to know the rating of that title...:eek:

I'm surprising the VR pron industry hasn't figured out a 'gaming' type of angle with content providers and some sort of game play. Once the equivalent of steam exists in that realm, 'I'm a gamer' will have a whole new connotation. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back