Fan Made LEGO Halo Movie

HardOCP News

[H] News
Check out this trailer for an upcoming twenty five minute LEGO Halo movie. Pretty cool stuff, especially if you are a fan of either Halo or LEGO (or both).

Pretty cool, wonder how long that 25 minutes of movie is going to take to make.

That's simply too badass for words! :eek: :eek:

Many kudos to the guys doing all the work. Can't wait to see the movie. I bet it's going to be pretty viral once it finally hits.

This looks incredibly awesome! The special effects for such a movie look very well refined.

It brings back memories of making stop-motion LEGO animations back in high school. :p

Awesome movie, really nice stuff. Though Halo doesn't belong to my favorites, but Legos rock.

Am still trying to figure out why anyone would be this interested in a HALO movie, lego or otherwise, to begin with.

Haha looks really sweet.

PMildren: The point is not that it's Halo or just Lego. It seems to be a very nicely made and very time consuming stop animation movie. I consider anyone able to pull it off pretty awesome. You have to have much dedication and love of a hobby to master something like that.

I highly encourage this type of creativity!

Never liked Halo the game. However, I love Red vs Blue. This also looks very interesting. I'm always a sucker for stop motion.

Back