Fan Made LEGO Halo Movie

HardOCP News

[H] News
Check out this trailer for an upcoming twenty five minute LEGO Halo movie. Pretty cool stuff, especially if you are a fan of either Halo or LEGO (or both).

eddie11c

Weaksauce
Pretty cool, wonder how long that 25 minutes of movie is going to take to make.

Vermillion

Supreme [H]ardness
That's simply too badass for words! :eek: :eek:

Many kudos to the guys doing all the work. Can't wait to see the movie. I bet it's going to be pretty viral once it finally hits.

ROCKETR

Gawd
This looks incredibly awesome! The special effects for such a movie look very well refined.

It brings back memories of making stop-motion LEGO animations back in high school. :p

R0N1

[H]ard|Gawd
Awesome movie, really nice stuff. Though Halo doesn't belong to my favorites, but Legos rock.

PMildren

Limp Gawd
Am still trying to figure out why anyone would be this interested in a HALO movie, lego or otherwise, to begin with.

RX3

[H]ard|Gawd
Haha looks really sweet.

PMildren: The point is not that it's Halo or just Lego. It seems to be a very nicely made and very time consuming stop animation movie. I consider anyone able to pull it off pretty awesome. You have to have much dedication and love of a hobby to master something like that.

I highly encourage this type of creativity!

Never liked Halo the game. However, I love Red vs Blue. This also looks very interesting. I'm always a sucker for stop motion.