fan control for 8800 GTS, Ntune, rivertuner, Speedfan?

bradyapba

Gawd
What do you guys use to control your GPU fan?

Ntune doesn't seem to hold my fan settings after reboot. THat normal? And will Rivatuner or speed fan control better, hold the setting?

thanks.

Well, have you tried Rivatuner before you made this thread? :p Only way we'll know, won't we?

Mr. Stryker said:
Well, have you tried Rivatuner before you made this thread? :p Only way we'll know, won't we?

Thank for your help, im glad you took the time to make that post.

With all the problems im had with my system, there is only so many things you can test, so i was hoping others had already figured this out, so i didn't have ot spend more time than necessary testing stuff.

isn't that the point of these forums, we help each other out?

Anyways, i was able to test it today, and yes indeed in case anyone is interested, Rivatuner fan settings will stay, even after a reboot, unlike ntune.

So there ya go!

Lol, good. Sorry if I sounded like a prick. You pretty much save the fan settings and set it to startup via registry key and it should do the trick anyway.

:) no problem. Glad i got a chance to do it myself actually, so now i know how to use it..

just frustrated with my system.. and the fact i cant make more than 24 hours in a day :)

But its all good, i got to learn a little more of rivatuner.

Yeah Ntune locked up when I tried using the "Load profile" option. (that is the option to save your OC and the manual fanspeed).

Lucky for me I never reboot or turn off my pc :p

Back