Family Dollar. Colecovision,sega,intellivison $40

Nice! I am tempted to pick up the Genesis version, but in reality I don't need it. Hmm...

I had the genesis one... That thing was a royal POS... The controllers wore out in like 3 weeks... Cool as shit for what it is though.. And could of replaced the controllers with real ones from Ebay

If they actually worked well......I would trade my left nut for an Intellivision with the football game on it. That was a fun game.

If they actually worked well......I would trade my left nut for an Intellivision with the football game on it. That was a fun game.

tumblr_lwma33g76e1qjql2lo1_400.jpg

I know where I'm going tomorrow. Had all 3 of these growing up. Have to pick out 2 of them. Will take kids PlayStation and Xbox and put these in there place for a few days. Oh can't wait.

that genesis system is tempting.. i did have a genesis when i was a kid, but i had more snes games.. now if they could do snes, that would be awesome (but i doubt it, nintendo still milking the old games on the new systems)

Guys, Ebay is your friend for vintage consoles. There are tons out there for cheap. A few years ago I discovered (not on Ebay) a almost new in box Magnavox Odyssey 4000 (from 1977) someone wanted to toss. Yea, it is a Pong clone, but it is a cool Pong clone.

Amazon reviews say the sound pitch is off on the Sega unit. Would drive me nuts.

Why not just use a Wii as an emulator machine?

Works just fine and all you need is an SD card and an external HDD.

For $40, it is just not worth it.

Back