Fallout: London

peppergomez

[H]ard|Gawd
Does the phrase you can't polish a turd apply here or was fallout 4 a legitimately good game? The locations in that video do look great but the gameplay in fallout 3 was absolute pants and the gameplay videos I've seen of fallout 4 look just as bad.

kamxam

[H]ard|Gawd
I enjoy (And have enjoyed) pretty much all of the Fallout games. It's not for everyone, but if you like the genre it's a fun way to pass the time imho.

rhkcommander959

Limp Gawd
I've played NV and 4, I prefer the power armor on 4 and base building, but NV did some stuff better too.

3 is pretty old so I'd say you have to try it, the genre may not be for you. I always hated having to loot everything and dump it but figured out some ways to make that less painful. The missions outside of the main story are like any game, devote as much or as little time as you want they're time suckers.

Main glitch in 4 nowadays for me has been spinning body parts of dead enemies. Seen that several times. Oh and the game would randomly close.

This is a mod btw, I'm excited to give it a shot.

Last edited:

Armenius

Extremely [H]
I swore we already had a thread for this, so I did a search and found a legendary post. Ironically it was in a news thread that "debunked" information that Fallout 4 would be based in Boston.

https://hardforum.com/threads/fallout-shadow-of-boston-is-a-hoax.1840026/post-1041212721
1656510167308.png

AceGoober

Live! Laug[H]! Overclock!

Denpepe

2[H]4U
European location could be fun, but that would be more of a hardmode as people in Europe have a lot less weapons lying around vs the USA, oh well alternate rimelines could fix that.

ZodaEX

Supreme [H]ardness
I've played NV and 4, I prefer the power armor on 4 and base building, but NV did some stuff better too.

3 is pretty old so I'd say you have to try it, the genre may not be for you. I always hated having to loot everything and dump it but figured out some ways to make that less painful. The missions outside of the main story are like any game, devote as much or as little time as you want they're time suckers.

Main glitch in 4 nowadays for me has been spinning body parts of dead enemies. Seen that several times. Oh and the game would randomly close.

This is a mod btw, I'm excited to give it a shot.

That sucks this is just a mod and not a proper Bethesda title.

rhkcommander959

Limp Gawd
That sucks this is just a mod and not a proper Bethesda title.
Yeah I was hyped big time before seeing it was a mod, even if it would've been buggy as hell being from Bethesda. Mod video looked promising though, who knows.