Fallout Collection + Watercooling + Z270/7700k Evga GTX 1080 bundle + Q87

Marcam923

Limp Gawd
Hey guys first let's start with heatware:

https://www.heatware.com/u/64318/to

Gigabyte Z270 Gaming SOC, board only, 7700k, m.2 240gb v-color ssd, windows 10 pro with license key, Evga GTX 1080, Cooler Master Nepton 240M bundle $1000

SOLD

Board has no I/O shield, board only, GPU is card only. No packaging, will ship protected. Setup has been tested, stress tested, memtested etc.

view

ABOVE SOLD! GTX 1080 SOLD

Thanks!

Second I have a Fallout Collection as seen in the photo below. Starting the price at $450 and taking best offer.

IMG_8275.jpg

Also have a nice Steel Series Gaming peripheral set. Has maybe 10 hours on it, headset is new. SOLD

view

The above ram is fresh from RMA, has been tested. Just have no use for it, however it is not compatible with the above motherboard.

4x4 16GB Retail $179, $OLD

Last I have some watercooling gear.

Rads, pumps, fittings, etc. Please pm me your needs, have 240, 360, 480, and more than enough other stuff to make a few full loops.

Kits for a full loop starting around $300.

Pumps see below:

MCP655-b x 2 comes with mounting pad, one is missing the 3 pin connector for pump speed reading. Does not affect pump. Tested working. With mounting pads and bolts. $65 ea shipped

IMG_8491-e1503943151312.jpg

MCP655 Variable speed, with Koolance chrome cover and top. Sleeved cables, paracord blue and black. $85 shipped.

IMG_8492.jpg

MCP-350 with small reservoir made for a 5.25 bay $40 shipped.

All pumps are tested working, used but clean and come as pictured.

Will do combo deals, the more you buy the more you save.

ASUS Q87M-E/CSM board and I/O shield only. Last used about 6 months ago, was running fine when pulled for an upgrade. $65 + shipping. Will ship in an anti-static bag inside another motherboard box inside a box for safety. Great for media center, has vga, dvi, hdmi and display port.

IMG_8495.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:
Saw the same or similar Fallout collection in a MetalJesusRocks video where he was looking around on craigslist. Dont happen to be in WA do you?
bump for the coincidence lol

Saw the same or similar Fallout collection in a MetalJesusRocks video where he was looking around on craigslist. Dont happen to be in WA do you?
bump for the coincidence lol

Haha no, not in Washington, but that is funny.

Ill take both res and what do you have for fittings? im looking for some 90 degree in 1/2in. does the res's come with mounting brackets?

Ill take both res and what do you have for fittings? im looking for some 90 degree in 1/2in. does the res's come with mounting brackets?

I think I should have the mounting brackets, I'm not 100%, pm me and we can discuss. Are you just looking for 90 angles, or with fittings attached. I have angle fittings and a plethora of 1/2" options for rigid tube, maybe a few for flex tube, but still have 90's in silver and black that can have any g1/4 fitting screwed into them.

Back