Fallout 76's next location is a fortified parking garage under a ruined city

erek

[H]F Junkie
I actually was gifted Fallout 76 and played it for maybe 25 minutes. Sigh

""Watoga, The City of the Future, envisions a bustling, walkable metropolis where the streets are clear of illegally parked automobiles, traffic and hit-and-run accidents," Bethesda says. "The city is built on top of a massive series of automated parking garage systems which allow citizens to drop off their cars and store them until they’re needed again.""

upload_2020-1-3_21-59-24.png

https://www.pcgamer.com/fallout-76s-next-location-is-a-fortified-parking-garage-under-a-ruined-city/

Too bad they cannot convert most of this stuff created for 76 into an add on pack for Fallout 4. Put all the effort to better use.

Reactions: M76
like this
Too bad they cannot convert most of this stuff created for 76 into an add on pack for Fallout 4. Put all the effort to better use.
They could but that would involve work.You know, creating NPCs, and proper quests. How much easier it is to just dump a map into an empty pointless multiplayer sandbox, and then charge money for it? And then charge money for fixing gameplay and balance issues, and then charge money for charging money...

From the very first announcement, I thought this game looked like garbage. Unfortunately, that has proven to be correct.
Sad, since I’ve had untold hours of enjoyment with Skyrim, Fallout 3, and to a lesser extent, Fallout 4 and Morrowind.

From the very first announcement, I thought this game looked like garbage. Unfortunately, that has proven to be correct.
Sad, since I’ve had untold hours of enjoyment with Skyrim, Fallout 3, and to a lesser extent, Fallout 4 and Morrowind.
Greed killed the future of this game. What a shitshow.

Lies. It's location isn't changing. I just checked and it's still on my never will buy list.

Back