Fallout 76: Steel Dawn – “Fractured Steel” Reveal Trailer

erek

[H]F Junkie
"Steel Dawn is the first chapter in the new Brotherhood of Steel questline, free for Fallout 76 players. Paladin Leila Rahmani and her troops have arrived from California to establish a new Appalachian chapter. Work with or against the other Factions to achieve success. Visit settlements populated with new NPCs and unlock powerful weapons and armor from the Brotherhood arsenal. Where will your loyalties lie as you aid the members of the Brotherhood and factions of Appalachia? Available now. "

Is this the patch that adds the fun? ;)

But seriously, if they ever do actually patch it up enough to make it worth playing i'll gladly spend a $20 and try it eventually.

Yeah, I tried playing it when they offered it as a "free demo" or whatever, last month sometime, and ergh.
I didn't like it. It just felt hallow and weird. I thought they were trying to just rush me out of the vault so I could "begin," but instead,they just kept having me do boring NPC quests, and I began to realize the world was empty of actual players.

And that was while it was "free to play" for a month too! UGH!

What a joke! Whatever happened with these studios: THE DREAM IS OVER.

It's not the 1990's anymore. Bethesda is just another Interplay at this point. "For gamers, by gamers." HA.

And guess what Interplay did? Stagnation on every front.

If you want to track down who REALLY makes good games, look for the right PEOPLE, not just your favorite franchise.
Remember Descent? Another classic Interplay title. If you follow the money, you get that cheapy Descent Undergrond.
Follow the PEOPLE, and you find the TRUE successor, "Overload."

So what's Fallout's true successor? What's the game that we OUGHT to be playing?
Look for something by Obsidian, or whoever else publishes games that are actually good.
Find new ones. Don't look for the words "Fallout."

Seek out new ideas that have never been done.

Back