Fallout 76 Perks and Mutations Allow Players to Fly

cageymaru

Fully [H]
TYR on YouTube has created a guide to flying in Fallout 76. The exploit just requires that the player has mutations and perks that are easily found in the game.

Fallout 76 - *Flying* Mutation Exploit Tutorial - (No Jetpack Needed) - OP Exploit. Yes... you read that title correct.... G'day guys its TYR and today I am bringing you an exploit that literally allows your character to fly so leave a like/dislike lets me know if you enjoy it or not, if you enjoy my content then why not subscribe it's free!

train-wreck-o.gif

they clearly didn't spend that much money on the game when you see it's state, and knowing it's an asset flip from their map editor, i still don't understand how did they not refund the game and call it quit...
they cannot turn this game around unless they remake everything from the ground up, do an FFXIV move.
but now as this goes on they lose reputation, lose resources,time and sink even more money into a lost cause, and they put their next releases in danger.
also this new fuking trend the publishers are having, when a game is a flop just push advertising , micro transaction into a ridiculous new level, seeing if it sticks, it's like they don't give any fuk about their brand, or maybe idiot gamers showed them time and again, that they will still spend money no matter how greedy and scamy they get, well they have the number, maybe they are right...

they clearly didn't spend that much money on the game when you see it's state, and knowing it's an asset flip from their map editor, i still don't understand how did they not refund the game and call it quit...
they cannot turn this game around unless they remake everything from the ground up, nothing they can do can fixe it, and as it goes on they lose reputation, lose resources,time and sink even more money into a lost cause, and they put their next releases in danger.
and this new fuking trend publishers are having, when a game is a flop just push advertising , micro transaction into a ridiculous new level, seeing if it sticks, it's like they don't give any fuk about their brand, or maybe idiot gamers showed them time and again, that they will still spend money no matter how greedy and scamy they get, well they have the number, maybe they are right...
Even after this train wr ck people still going to throw their money at ES6 with out hesitant. All their games been buggy garbage. Sure not like this but it is nothing new. Yet people still buy their shit. ES 6 still will still be using the same game engine and proabably go full retard with the MT eat up their shit.

Even after this train wr ck people still going to throw their money at ES6 with out hesitant. All their games been buggy garbage. Sure not like this but it is nothing new. Yet people still buy their shit. ES 6 still will still be using the same game engine and proabably go full retard with the MT eat up their shit.

If its actually ES6 then yes, I will through my money at them, even if its just like Skyrim and Oblivion. The mods alone are worth it.

Online games... online games never change.

i loved their games, i spent alot of time in skyrim and vegas, but fallout 4 i couldn't go for more than 4 hours because i had a stupid bug i couldn't solve or find a solution to,so i quit the game, after the 76 debacle i went back to try fallout 4 and was still getting stuck on loading screen everytime i get in or out of a building, after 3 years, it's just stupid, got tired of alt+tabing at every loading so quit again after 2 hours.
it's shitty that ppl don't have the culture of using their pockets to make their voices heard,

Depends, if its single player I'll buy it, if it has any element of multiplayer I won't touch it.

I really try to love fo76 but its hard when:
a. majority of the content is useless
b. i leveled 40-50 in an hour during a nuke at the golf course (primarily the only spot anyone plays at) after spending 60 hours to go from 30-40 playing the "game" as designed
c. most level 5 creatures pwn you when you can take on level 60 ghouls
d. storage limits are a joke, building limits are a joke when they havn't bothered to fix a dozen critical exploits (flying, unlimited weight, duping, stealing from players)
e. most content is not immersive or a good story, most robots are mindless. the whole thing just seems autogenerated

it really feels like devs said "levels 1-5 are a blast, next lets set ourselves to level 50 and see how it is" ... skipping levels 6-49 which were not fun at all.

ok i have a list of like 800 things. however saying its not fixable is wrong. they could easily fix quality of life stuff (its a joke my guy eats chinese buffet every 30 minutes and 60135 gallons of water a day), make gear fixable (instead of super rare military duct tape a requirement), make the game fun to play without needing to log off/server hop (which is essential to get loot, respawn monsters, join events, leave some hacker stealing from you, having your base get destroyed by scorched because turrets are not worth it etc)

they should have done a qOL patch by now, its a bummer.

I really try to love fo76 but its hard when:
a. majority of the content is useless
b. i leveled 40-50 in an hour during a nuke at the golf course (primarily the only spot anyone plays at) after spending 60 hours to go from 30-40 playing the "game" as designed
c. most level 5 creatures pwn you when you can take on level 60 ghouls
d. storage limits are a joke, building limits are a joke when they havn't bothered to fix a dozen critical exploits (flying, unlimited weight, duping, stealing from players)
e. most content is not immersive or a good story, most robots are mindless. the whole thing just seems autogenerated

it really feels like devs said "levels 1-5 are a blast, next lets set ourselves to level 50 and see how it is" ... skipping levels 6-49 which were not fun at all.

ok i have a list of like 800 things. however saying its not fixable is wrong. they could easily fix quality of life stuff (its a joke my guy eats chinese buffet every 30 minutes and 60135 gallons of water a day), make gear fixable (instead of super rare military duct tape a requirement), make the game fun to play without needing to log off/server hop (which is essential to get loot, respawn monsters, join events, leave some hacker stealing from you, having your base get destroyed by scorched because turrets are not worth it etc)

they should have done a qOL patch by now, its a bummer.
not fixable, because the game itself is not for live online PVP or even some of the PVE, a simple exemple.
a- is VATS that does not work without bullet time effect, mobs that are designed to get under your feet in a blink of an eye, leaving you shooting everything but them, and reloading for 2 secondes, without or without VATS, these mobs are clearly not designed for this kind of live gameplay.
b- The GUI as stupid as it gets, not only it's console centric but the UI itself is stupid and doesn't fit an online gameplay.
c- questing is stupid, repetitif, booring, unimaginative.
d- PVP system is so badly designed, that nobody bothers with it, shows you how most of the features were an after thought, not a ground up design.
e- economy....it's an online game with no economy, no store to gather all the valuable items to trade, even worse, the value of crafted items or looted items, need to be balanced first to make it worth considering.
there are so many core things to change, not improve upon but CHANGE, i didn't talk about the never ending bugs, the graphical ugliness or the abyssimal optimisation of the game.
f- the outrageous cash shop prices for a 60$ game especialy looking at the stupidly low effort items offered, selling you color skins for 18$, santa costum for 30$...oh sorry 20$ because there is a 30% discount on an item that have never been sold or introduced before, this must be illegal, you can't just bait ppl into thinking they are getting a better deal for an item.
changing all this is impossible, because all the fixes would still be half baked, forced on a game that is not designed for it, so too much resources for a bad result in the end, that would take a couple years,
i honestly do not understand how you can enjoy that game, iv played games for a long time and my standards are not that high, but i still require a minimum to be able to enjoy the game, and fallout 76 is far from that, so very far.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeaKr
like this
I bought it on sale at Costco. I just haven't had time to see if it's really as bad as people say, but after reading stuff like this I don't think I'm going to even bother; it's going back.

Yup. It's sad. Even sadder that I will be one of those people. /sigh.

I've only played a few hours. I'm only level 16. For me, the problem with the game is not the 'bugs', it's the world.

I'm not the 'Lone Wanderer'. I'm not important, I'm not going to be someone in this world, and there is no one to appreciate how good or bad I am. It's hard to feel like a Fallout hero/villain when you meet other players (in Power Armor) who are 100 levels higher than you.

Nothing is frightening. There is no exploring, there is no sensation of caution. Even the Super-Duper Mart in Fallout 3 had more trepidation, excitement and atmosphere than anything I've found in Fallout 76.

The world may be big, but it feels small. 'Nuff said.

You do not change the world. You don't make it a better (or worse) place, and there is no one who cares. There is a story, but it's a story you have no investment in, and it's a story you cannot change. The part of the story that you are creating is unremarkable and, as far as the world is concerned, unrecorded.

You can't even hoard things. You can't even compile a mass of 'wealth', however useless that might be. You can't even keep all the things that would certainly be useful. You can't create a fortress, you can't prepare against future danger, you can't stockpile valuable things, you can't even keep all the cool mementos.

Nothing in Fallout 76 matters. It is a dark, dystopian future filled with 'hardship' that also succeeds in being sterile and dull.

Last edited:
still not as exploitable as skyrim. where you are pretty much immortal at level 30ish and kills everything in one hit if you min/max

Reactions: filip
like this
still not as exploitable as skyrim. where you are pretty much immortal at level 30ish and kills everything in one hit if you min/max

But you didn’t have to share the game with anyone, so you could choose if you wanted to play that way or not.

Gamebyro. Gamebyro never changes.

One has to wonder why they didn't put most of their effort into making Elder Scrolls 6 (should have been released by now). Turning Fallout into a wannabe battle royale game is sacrilege.

Last edited:
Such a wonderful game. Its just so much fun. I have plans to attack Scorchbeasts in the air, my X0-1 is built and all I need is the Jet Pack. ;)

Obviously some people can't wait to get at her and may have used fudge, instead of the widely recognized as OK, cheese. She will not fucking land in the open. Bitch!

I've only played a few hours. I'm only level 16. For me, the problem with the game is not the 'bugs', it's the world.

I'm not the 'Lone Wanderer'. I'm not important, I'm not going to be someone in this world, and there is no one to appreciate how good or bad I am. It's hard to feel like a Fallout hero/villain when you meet other players (in Power Armor) who are 100 levels higher than you.

Nothing is frightening. There is no exploring, there is no sensation of caution. Even the Super-Duper Mart in Fallout 3 had more trepidation, excitement and atmosphere than anything I've found in Fallout 76.

The world may be big, but it feels small. 'Nuff said.

You do not change the world. You don't make it a better (or worse) place, and there is no one who cares. There is a story, but it's a story you have no investment in, and it's a story you cannot change. The part of the story that you are creating is unremarkable and, as far as the world is concerned, unrecorded.

You can't even hoard things. You can't even compile a mass of 'wealth', however useless that might be. You can't even keep all the things that would certainly be useful. You can't create a fortress, you can't prepare against future danger, you can't stockpile valuable things, you can't even keep all the cool mementos.

Nothing in Fallout 76 matters. It is a dark, dystopian future filled with 'hardship' that also succeeds in being sterile and dull.

You have no idea what the game is even about at that level. You have not been anywhere scary 'cause you are a wuss and are following the main quest breadcrumbs. That will keep you pretty safe for another 10 levels or so.

My Jenny was in Watoga at that level for very good reasons that have absolutely no relation to the main or any other quest.

If you make it to level 35 - 40 you will start to understand what has happened and how much the little band of souls that made it out of Vault 76 matter. You are literally humanities last hope. If you fuck this up, then the other Fallout games never happened. ;)

To me the content is easily fixable with QOL patches, DLC (new settlements/npcs/story lines), quests that are rewarding (xp and loot wise), events that are rewarding (xp and loot), defending key points/extraction sites that are rewarding (again xp and loot).... and rewarding "roaming" content (again xp and loot).

Right now QOL stinks (constantly starving or thirsty, low XP unless you go to the golf resort) and playing the game is unrewarding (quests, events everything except going to 2-3 farming spots). However the worst is if you want to level up, get good loot or fight tough spawns you have to "log off and server hop" which just kills it for me. We should be encouraged to play the game more.

I am 1003105315% sure the devs played: levels 1-5 (great!!!) then adjusted their level to 50 and skipped all content. Since if they played levels 6-50 they would know how lame it is.

The game just gets better as you level. The real story is not simple and is hard to get at, and you will not understand till you reach level 35 or so, if you are adventurous, and level 50 or so, if you are not.

If you are crazy, like me, level 20 odd will do.

You are literally humanities last hope. If you fuck this up, then the other Fallout games never happened. ;)

I read this as, if you don't buy this game no other Fallout games will be made. Realized I misread it, sadder fact that the misreading of this was the accurate and honest statement.

Also, a game shouldn't take hours to be fun and engaging, this is not a Korean MMO...

I'm one of those people who loved Fallout 4. After nearly a thousand hours of playing I tried Fallout Vegas and hated it. The interface was awful and clumsy.

Fallout 76 is not perfect. It can be a little glitchy at times but to be perfectly honest I love this game. Every morning when I wake up I literally am dreaming about being in the game. While I followed the YouTube videos before the beta I have stayed away and have played the game.

If you were to venture out into a post-apocalyptic as one of few survivors there would be almost nobody to hold your hand and tell you stories. You would be facing a stark bleak reality where you were forced to focus in on basic needs and to hunt and kill the dangerous beings roaming your world. That is Fallout 76.

The developers are releasing weekly patches to improve the technical issues and to add freshness to the content. If you tried and liked Fallout 4 you should like Fallout 76.

Back