Fallout 76 Has Built in Speed Hacks Because the Physics Engine Is Tied to Its Framerate

Bethesda..... fix bugs.... before launch..... This does not add up at all. They couldn't even have the launcher for pc working right and not delete the 50gb game you just installed. Fallout 76 looks like shit, runs like shit, and is a bug riddled mess. You could give them 14 months, not the 14 days they have until release, and they still won't have a polished game. It's one things when the bugs can get modded, or the fact that when in single player a bug that makes you run really fast does nothing, but since this game is only online multiplayer "live service" bullshit it is unacceptable. If Bethesda made a single player game like they always did problems like this would be near understandable if it was further than 2 weeks from release. But this game is MMO lite style rpg game that has PVP elements. Personally I think this is going to be a huge waste and another Sea of Thieves. Go make your own fun because we never put it into the game you just spent $60 on.

Bethesda..... fix bugs.... before launch..... This does not add up at all. They couldn't even have the launcher for pc working right and not delete the 50gb game you just installed. Fallout 76 looks like shit, runs like shit, and is a bug riddled mess. You could give them 14 months, not the 14 days they have until release, and they still won't have a polished game. It's one things when the bugs can get modded, or the fact that when in single player a bug that makes you run really fast does nothing, but since this game is only online multiplayer "live service" bullshit it is unacceptable. If Bethesda made a single player game like they always did problems like this would be near understandable if it was further than 2 weeks from release. But this game is MMO lite style rpg game that has PVP elements. Personally I think this is going to be a huge waste and another Sea of Thieves. Go make your own fun because we never put it into the game you just spent $60 on.

It may look like shit to you, but in my opinion how it plays is what's important. I'm currently obsessed with this indie game with complete shit graphics called Rouge Legacy. I shit you not. The graphics look like something from 1995, but you know what. It's addictively fun as hell. When I'm in the mood for sexy graphics I usually pop in a good GCI film like Avatar. Games still can't compare with graphics like that.

It may look like shit to you, but in my opinion how it plays is what's important. I'm currently obsessed with this indie game with complete shit graphics called Rouge Legacy. I shit you not. The graphics look like something from 1995, but you know what. It's addictively fun as hell. When I'm in the mood for sexy graphics I usually pop in a good GCI film like Avatar. Games still can't compare with graphics like that.

First things first, Fallout 76 play is anything but smooth. Consoles reporting 10-30fps, and PC is even more of a cluster. Some people are getting good fps while others are just getting trash regardless of hardware. The game runs like crap, looks like crap, plays like crap. As I said it will be the next Sea of Thieves. Go make your own fun because we didn't include it in the game.

Secondly I was not basing it solely of graphical fidelity. You brought up you play indie games. Well here take a look at my steam account and tell me I don't. With a library of almost 300 games alone in steam I think I have a fair selection to have some valid critique.

Its a pain. Took a couple of hours to get my old Yamaski 301 Sparta up and I still have a boardered window. I am getting pretty good fps, I'm not counting but my 60 frames are there a lot of the time and its smooth enough even in a forest of Super Mutants. ;) I have a GTX 1070, but it runs on an i5 750 from long ago. That said its always kind of overperformed in games and runs F 76 well.

Its really time for a new engine, but its an RPG engine and it does so many things a shooter engine does not have to deal with. I'd love the Doom engine, hell Bethesda owns it, but I don't think you could easily graft on, all the crazy stuff the modern Fallout 4/76 engine does

A buddy of mine now works for Bethesda.....must see can i get a code off him...and then never play it
:D

Lol.

They are using the same engine from Skyrim FO4 (Morrowind/Oblivion), of course there will be a framerate/physics issue.

Well it has been in the game engine for other Bethesda titles forever. Better to make it known to Bethesda that it isn't acceptable now before people are skating 200 mph across the game world in PVP.

He does realize this isn't a bug but rather a symptom of them tieing the physics engine and syncing it to the frame rate?

Anyone know if the Poltergeist bug still exists in Fallout 76? Where if the framerate goes above 120 shit starts flying around everywhere, lol.

Back