Fallout 4 Reviews Have An Embargo On An Embargo

P.S DONT go to the steam forum
game spoilers everywhere

I went there to see if pre-load has been made available (haven't purchase it on Steam yet). And instead I got that. Bastards :mad:

game spoilers everywhere

It wouldn't bother me. Bethesda games have never been about the story for me.. because to be honest I think the story in Skyrim & the newer Fallout games was seriously lacking. Its the situation you find yourself in and ensuing gameplay that sells it for me.

The problem is someone was streaming the game last night (11-4-15)
links were posted all over the steam fallout 4 forum.

The ending got shown, and that was posted all over the steam forum, not just in the threads
but in the thread titles... so it was in your face whether you wanted to read it or not.
kinda like someone running up to you and kickin ya in the nuts.

The Fallout 4 PR team had no moderators on the steam forum...
game got streamed, ending got shown/told, torrents got made all from the press copy of the game.

so PC gaming as usual, that's why PC gamers can't have nice things

This is why the human race is doomed. people are a bunch of fucking asshats

Completely agree.

This is why the human race is doomed. people are a bunch of fucking asshats

I've avoid the Steam forums like a plague for many reasons; this being one of them. Many people lack respect to refrain from spoiling someone else's enjoyment.

game spoilers everywhere

Steam Forums and Reddit - avoid BOTH like the f*cking plague.

Fortunately, our [H] forum thread on Fallout 4 has been reasonably good about people not dumping spoilers into it. But you're probably just best off avoiding reading anything about it at all and keeping your head down until you can play it.

Well now that the Embargo for the Embargo has expired, has anyone announced when their reviews will be up yet?

There are people spamming the spoilers on Yutube comments too. Beware of that.

It's really unfortunate that there are juveniles out there who think it's funny to spoil the game for everyone.

Oh well, I hope there are interesting side quest too. Similar to Skyrim's mage college quest, I found that quest to be more interesting than the main quest actually.

Whatever. I'm really anticipating this game,but the bottom line is that I will not buyany game without the opportunity to read reviews. Period. The only thing it does for them is make them get the money later (if the reviews are positive).

Back