Fallout 4, Rainbow 6 Siege $30 PC/PS4/XB1 after promo code at Newegg

did they ever fix SLi support for Siege? I bought it around patch 1.2 and returned it through steam because I couldn't get SLi to work (AFR didn't work, SLi profile changing didn't work, etc etc)

SLI works for me but not amazingly. Overall the game is awesome but I'm not sure I'd pay $30 for it at this point. A lot of players were leeched away due to the Division, and there are still a lot of issues with hacking, netcode strangeness, matchmaking problems, and other glitches that still haven't been fixed.

FO4, however, is a steal at $30.

did they ever fix SLi support for Siege? I bought it around patch 1.2 and returned it through steam because I couldn't get SLi to work (AFR didn't work, SLi profile changing didn't work, etc etc)
Not sure, I do know it took Nvidia a few months to tweak their SLI profile for another Ubisoft game AC: Syndicate, so Siege may be in a similar position where SLI scaling isn't great.

these physical copies of the game?
Physical copies but that doesn't mean much nowadays since they will just be a box with a code that activates on UPlay (for Siege) and Steam for FO4. I still like the boxes though. :)

Free shipping for Shoprunner it looks like and Newegg Premier as well.

SLI working for me. Some it is still broke though, which is weird. Im on the newest drivers.

Yea, $30 for the game at this point is kinda dull to me at least...I bought two copies $30/$35 @ release from NV game codes. :D

Back