Fallout 4 Mod Northern Springs Is Larger Than Official DLC

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Bethesda games have been known for their fan created mod releases over the years that breathe new life into games that are over a decade old. As reported by DSO Gaming; Modular Illusions has created a new mod called Northern Springs for the Fallout 4 series. Boasting a world that is larger than the official Bethesda DLCs, Nuka World and Far Harbor, Modular Illusions spent 2 years of development time to add 25 new quests, 3 new settlements and more to the game for absolutely free. If you're on the fence about Fallout 4 modding on your PC, check out the [H]ardocp Fallout 4 modding guide .

More reasons to love the Fallout franchise. I can't wait to get home from work and look into this. XD

Mods even improve the polygamy.

5B3eK9K.jpg

Damn, guess I haven't been nexusmods for a while, been playing with the Sim Settlements stuff. That's a whole new world of things to do for replays. No new gameplay per-se, but lot's of new things to do.

Minor nit, you should link to the description page directly on nexusmods, rather than the download page (in the article).

I tried this and was disappointed. Yes; it is a new environment and an interesting map but game play is bad. Lots of Deathclaws to kill but no story to speak of. Boring...

I'll get to it, but I seem to be addicted to building settlements with different templates, then watch them grow. So I pretty much have to play through a number of times.

Back