Fallout 4 Immersive Toilet Paper Mod

HardOCP News

[H] News
There is a Fallout 4 mod out there called the "immersive toilet paper" mod and, as far as I can tell, all it does is flip the toilet paper roll around on all functional toilets. I guess the person that made this mod doesn't have cats, everyone knows that you can't have the roll "over" with cats unless you like a pile of tissue on the floor every morning. ;)

Yeah if you have cats or small children you need to put the paper under instead of over. The mod should be super immersive and let you pick which way the paper is flipped. That way in the kids' bathroom it is under, but in the master bathroom it is over.

Reactions: raz-0
like this
Huh. I always thought people who put the roll under instead of over were soulless monsters, but I can totally see the cats/kids argument. TIL.

Yeah if you have cats or small children you need to put the paper under instead of over. The mod should be super immersive and let you pick which way the paper is flipped. That way in the kids' bathroom it is under, but in the master bathroom it is over.

A list of locations with cats can be found here. The mod should have the paper under in those locations, and over elsewhere.

The mod should change your health bar to brown, constantly depleting. But instead of decreasing, increasing. And toilet paper brings it down. You must survive poo fallout.

The mod should change your health bar to brown, constantly depleting. But instead of decreasing, increasing. And toilet paper brings it down. You must survive poo fallout.

Would the name of that mod be Parenthood?

I dunno, seems to me toilet paper would've been one of the first commodities to disappear in the post apocalypse. I think if they wanted realism, they should put a filthy, poo covered rag there instead of toilet paper.
I'm sure there would still be some wild corn growing somewhere...

Now I can safely buy Fallout 4 as this was the main drawback for not purchasing.

Back