Fallout 4 Free Weekend On PC

rgMekanic

[H]ard|News
Fallout 4 is free to play this weekend according to a twitter post from fallout. In case you havn't played the post-apocalyptic RPG yet, you can give it a try for free this weekend. And if you like it, it's on sale for $15 until Feb. 12th.

I still have yet to finish Fallout 4. I got to a place with what seems like a pretty big decision, was indecisive and have yet to pick it back up heh. Really good game though, so I recommend giving it a try for free, and for $15 it's a steal.

I still have yet to finish Fallout 4. I got to a place with what seems like a pretty big decision, was indecisive and have yet to pick it back up heh.

not-making-a-decision-is-a-big-decision.jpg

:p I'm there with you. Honestly, I just kind of got board with it.

lmao.. thats a LOT more than i ever did with the building portion.

I wish they had a free Fallout 4 VR weekend, that would make me a bit more excited. That, and I already own the vanilla Fallout 4 on Steam.

Super Bowl weekend, I don't have time to play a game of this depth. Now if they simply gave it away for free so I can play at a later date, then sure.

Never got into this one. Played through a lot of it just to see if the game got better but was disappointing and just got bored quickly compared to previous Fallouts.

My buildings were simple. Mine was basically built out of the cement style. That way when the I ran out of beds, I'd just make another floor.

I have had the game for like 8 months but haven't really given it much of a go yet. Just seems kinda complicated, and I have the attention span of a gnat. One of these snowy weekends I'll jump into it. It seems to run acceptably well on rig in sig.

great, but I bet many just need to get a decent GPU to play it ...

why don't MFG's put 10 series GPU's directly onto motherboards so that Crypto miners can't use them?

Bought it on some steam sale long ago , didn't even install, can`t find the time for such a time sink game these days.
same for The Withcher 3

Bought it on some steam sale long ago , didn't even install, can`t find the time for such a time sink game these days.
same for The Withcher 3

Fallout 4 was decent but as someone who played Witcher 3 a year after its release, you are definitely missing something amazing if you don’t play that game.

I still have yet to finish Fallout 4. I got to a place with what seems like a pretty big decision, was indecisive and have yet to pick it back up heh. Really good game though, so I recommend giving it a try for free, and for $15 it's a steal.

Don't sweat it - decisions in Bethesda games are rarely more than cosmetic.

Excellent game. Some days you feel like shooting, other days scrapping and other days building.
and some days you feel like trying to figure out what the hell is going on with these damn mods and my sort order.....

..........like today
..........and two days ago......
........and probably tomorrow if i cant figure out what the hell is going on.....:arghh:

and some days you feel like trying to figure out what the hell is going on with these damn mods and my sort order.....

..........like today
..........and two days ago......
........and probably tomorrow if i cant figure out what the hell is going on.....:arghh:

For this game, I chose not to put any mods on it except the graphics pack on my second time through. I stopped at level 130 or so the first time and am now at 160 on pass 2. I am amazed that the game has not exploded yet with all the stuff I built and crap I have done.
The only major glitch so far has been some of the NPCs are walking around in their underwear. Some with armor bits on and some with nothing. I guess when you kill enough folks and take their armor, they have nothing to respawn with but their ditties.

Got about 30 hours in it and got bored. FO3 and FONV are far superior for atmosphere, immersion, and gameplay, imo. Hell, I'd choose to blow the dust off Rage or DNF over firing up FO4 again...

Trying to figure out what building materials you used to build that. I still re-visit the game from time to time to try different building ideas, now you've given me inspiration for a much grander settlement on the island.

Got 885 hours in and level 175!

Finished all the main and DLC content. Worked through some of the mod missions too. Spent a lot of time settlement building, that really caught my imagination.

I think that could make a really good stand alone Fallout Game. Wherebuy you have to build a town and protect it from proper armies of super mutants etc.

Even if you don't pass fallout 4, there's still lots of fun to be had! Especially at that price, dang.

Trying to figure out what building materials you used to build that. I still re-visit the game from time to time to try different building ideas, now you've given me inspiration for a much grander settlement on the island.
You need to use mods to build anything like that, the default available materials are junk.

Did not play it, did it last free weekend, and a bit underwhelming, the same as Fallout 3. (unlike Fallout 1 and 2 which were great)

I guess I will play VR version eventually, as VR is different enough in terms of presentation so that I will make do with relatively wonky and watered down gaming mechanics.

And there are some people that get really bored like the guy that did this.

XAfH4P0.jpg

Back