Fallout 3 - The Pitt released

The Pitt came out for download a few hours ago, costs 10 smackers or 800 MS points

http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-GB/Live/Pages/fallout3thepitt.aspx

I've been avoiding Fallout 2 because I don't want to get involved in a 100+ hours game..... but this release makes it really tempting..... I am from the 'burgh! :cool:

"The Pitt: The latest exclusive Marketplace download allows you to travel to the post-apocalyptic remains of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and become embroiled in a conflict between slaves and their Raider masters. Explore a sprawling settlement ravaged by time, neglect, nuclear radiation, and moral degradation."

Sounds like Pittsburgh to me already.... minus the radiation. But we've got some of the worst air quality in the nation to make up for it! Go Stillers!!!!!

Apparently the 360 version is majorly fucked due to upload issues. Not sure if this effected the PC version or not, but I'm not about find out. I'll wait a day or two to pick it up.

I'm not sure if I should bother although I suspect I'll be a sucker and do it.

Why? This game hasn't worked right for me since day one with CTDs and random freezes. Before patches. After patches. You name it.

Why? This game hasn't worked right for me since day one with CTDs and random freezes. Before patches. After patches. You name it.

Damn, still not resolved the issue Q-BZ!!?

Your not the only one, I haven't played in the past 2 months but when I did "attempt" to play I couldn't play for long as it would CTD on me or I would randomly fall through the floor when playing. It played flawless on my old Gateway 7811 but i've sold it, so :(

Maybe I should try to re-install.

Your not the only one, I haven't played in the past 2 months but when I did "attempt" to play I couldn't play for long as it would CTD on me or I would randomly fall through the floor when playing. It played flawless on my old Gateway 7811 but i've sold it, so :(

Maybe I should try to re-install.

Yeah, I was able to fix my random crashes by updating my nForce drivers, but it sucks that some people are still having issues.

anyone know how much hours in gameplay this release has?

eh scratch that 4-6 hours I think depending on what you do, I'm having a problem finding the dang radio signal , I don't know if its random or what:confused:

I'll buy and download it, just as I did with the first DLC, but not going to play until Broken Steel comes out and the level cap is raised to 30. It was already frustratingly easy to get to lvl 20 just on side quests, then plow through the main quest effortlessly.

I thought it was anything but boring. Operation Anchorage was OK. If I wasnt such a Fallout fan I would be completely disappointed I think. I will purchase The Pitt and the next one after that.

It appears there are issues with both versions of the pitt: Pitt Issues

I have the PC version and the game locks up every time I try to go into the steelyard...:(

sure hope they sell these like a package on disk. I waited for them to do it with OB and it was well worth the wait.

Like up by Ravenrock?

Yeah, extreme northern edge of the map, but east a bit from Ravenrock, obviously. This is the location of the first quest interaction, you should receive the radio signal much further away.

I got the radio signal somewhere between Springvale Elementary and the Scrapyard.

This game won my heart again, with the custom Auto Axe called the "Man Opener".

Man Opener + Bloody Mess perk = :eek: :eek: :D

On the way in...

The sign...(with the famous floating trees making another appearance, also starring in Operation:Anchorage)

Sorry pup :D

The atmosphere inside the mill is amazing...

Back