Fallout 3, Farcry 2, Fear 2, Gears 2... any others worth buying?

Apathy

Gawd
just wondering if theres anything else out there worth looking into for my ps3/360/pc? prefer pc platforms for anything that runs well on it.

these are the only 4 ive been paying attention to recently.

any others that anyone can point me in the direction of i would greatly appreciate.

thanks yo.

Fable 2 is quite fun, has an excellent story, & awesome companion, the dog!

For all of the games that have/are coming out, I have plenty to play that I haven't bought yet myself.

Seems like Dead Space is great according to many. Sacred 2 might be a good hack-n-slash RPG to play but I'm holding my judgment until its released in North America. Legendary looks quite fun for an FPS with fighting monsters. F.E.A.R. 2 gets me quite excited to know that it will have an high impact/eerie feeling to it all & that's why I love gaming. I know there's a lot more but I'm waiting to see how they feel to me.

Edit: I forgot to say that I'm looking forward to Fallout 3... :D

deadspace looks interesting, but the commericals for it make the graphics look horrible.

i hated oblivion, so im not down for crappy rpg's. the combat systen in elder scrolls was by far one of the shittiest systems i have ever experienced in any game i have ever played.

ill look into fable and wait to hear more about deadspace though. im trying to get a fix on something else so i can pull myself away from playing eve-o all night long.

You should put Resistance 2 on that list. I'm in the beta and its some of the best multiplayer I've played in years.

while you continue to let me linger-fail, can you also help to enlighten me? what is LBP?

retract, thanks wikipedia. little big planet. saw a commercial. confused the fuck outta me. any interesting details for me before i get a chance to look it up?

I just picked up Far Cry 2 for PC, and will be getting CoD:WOW when it comes out for PC as well. I think I'll be getting NFS:Undercover for my 360 though.

The following is for October-December release dates this year, each section in no particular order:

Games that most serious gamers should have already bought:

Fable 2
Far Cry 2
Deadspace

Games most serious gamers should get once they are released:

Little Big Planet
Fallout 3
Left 4 Dead
Gears of War 2

Other great or likely great games to consider that are more subject to personal taste:

Mount and Blade
Resistance 2
Guitar Hero: World Tour
Mirror's Edge
Legendary
Prince of Persia
Call of Duty: World at War
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3
Tom Clancy's End War
Crysis: Warhead
Need for Speed: Undercover
The Last Remnant
Damnation
King's Bounty

Doh, are any of those worth buying. NO THEY ALL SUCK!

Especially the ones that arent out yet

and
deadspace looks interesting, but the commericals for it make the graphics look horrible.

i hated oblivion, so im not down for crappy rpg's. the combat systen in elder scrolls was by far one of the shittiest systems i have ever experienced in any game i have ever played.

ill look into fable and wait to hear more about deadspace though. im trying to get a fix on something else so i can pull myself away from playing eve-o all night long.

That is because they are demoed on the consoles hardware. PC will not look like that ( if you have something that will run it beyond console's capabilities).

For example,

Far Cry 2 Xbox 360 Vs Far Cry 2 Pc

No contest at all in the graphic department

yea, i almost never buy console when its available on pc. gfx, mouse control personal speakers/headphones etc etc etc.

There are several games I'm looking forward to, including already released games that I haven't gotten yet:

Fallout 3
Left4Dead
Crysis:Warhead (can't justify 3 activation limit, will buy if/when it's revoked or a refund tool is added)
F.E.A.R 2
Operation Flashpoint 2
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Dawn of War 2
STALKER: Clear Sky
...Bioshock (I know, I just usually put off buying single-player only games until they hit the bargain bin or find a used copy...I've been trolling eBay for a used copy for months and never win the bid at the price I want)

I'm not sold yet on CoD:WaW...we'll see

oh fuck, theres going to be a dawn of war 2? hells fucking yea. that shit was the shiznat. for reals.

dog.

Back