Fall Clearance at NCIX

jamaicanpi

Limp Gawd
It looks like there are a number of interesting deals

us.ncix .com/promo/subpromosale.php?webid=1373
(Remove the space between NCIX and .com)

A few examples:

Galaxy GTX 670 - $350 ($20 MIR)
Noctua NH-D14 - $70
HD 6850 - $110 & 120
Gigabyte GTX 550 Ti - $80 ($20 MIR)
Arctic Twin Turbo II -$30
Antec 620 - 40 ($10 MIR)
Corsair H100 - $86 ($10 MIR)
Antec mini p180 - $60
Das Keyboard Professional (Cherry MX Blue) - $70
Das Keyboard Ultimate (Cherry MX Blue) - $100

Links don't work to it, but I think copy & pasting isn't too bad

Also, free shipping on orders over $50 (and under 200 lbs)

Last edited:
It's weird that [H] blocks direct links to them, as they have an official rep on the forums.

It's been explained in previous posts. Basically [H] offered NCIX an advertising spot and things didn't go so great. So NCIX gets blocked.

I believe they HAD an official rep on the forums. During that time they sponsored HardOCP, but since I have not seen any ads or the rep, I assume that this is no longer true.

I believe they HAD an official rep on the forums. During that time they sponsored HardOCP, but since I have not seen any ads or the rep, I assume that this is no longer true.

It's been explained in previous posts. Basically [H] offered NCIX an advertising spot and things didn't go so great. So NCIX gets blocked.

Ah, makes sense. :cool:

Where do you see a $10 rebate on the 620? It's showing at $50 for me.

First an ncix rep asked in a thread if he had to contact anyone, and commented on a mention of a hot deals thread thread in the gaming section in the same post and thread. . They were summarily blocked with no response.

Then ncix advertised. They got unblocked.

Then with no public word I have seen, ncix ads are blocked and they are again filtered.

Who's idea is it to post every single sale on the same page? Any type of sorting and filtering would be amazing.

Corsair H100 is $86 after $10 MIR with free shipping. Not bad if you want one.

Are there any cheap filler items one can get to push a $49.99 item over $50 to get free shipping? It would be good with the Kuhler 620.

EDIT you guys can get SATA cables at 18" or 24" lengths in black color for about $2. You can get that with the Kuhler 620 to get free shipping.

Last edited:
Thanks for this, been waiting for that das keyboard for under $100, one cent enough heh, also the pro version for $70 count me in!

Last edited:
Back