Fake Chrome Ext adblock

Geezus! Are you kidding!

I install this on all client machines, how does something like this slip through? Get with it Google FFS!

Geezus! Are you kidding!

I install this on all client machines, how does something like this slip through? Get with it Google FFS!

I don't trust Google play store at all. There's always malware there due to the backwards process of letting people upload first, then check later. Apple does the opposite. Check first, then let you upload.

It's not the Google Play store, Google has upped their security immensely on the Play Store, and your device - With Google actively scanning your installed applications daily. Having said that we have four Android devices here, mine's running a custom rom, and I've never once suffered any form of infection.

uCV9UPRh.png

This is Chrome Extensions, and I install Adblock Plus under Chrome on a number of the machines I work on.

Last edited:
Geezus! Are you kidding!

Shouldn't be using ABP anyways. uBlock Origin is where it's at nowadays. Far superior and open source. :p

Shouldn't be using ABP anyways. uBlock Origin is where it's at nowadays. Far superior and open source. :p

I actually switched to uBlock about a month ago on my personal machine and I've been installing it on my client's machines as well as my tablet. It does work well and the fact that it's open source pleases me, it's probably going to be my first choice from this point on.

Back