Failed live cashback

dslrjunky

2[H]4U
anybody has experienced this? it seem that alot of people are having this problem and I myself wasn't shown mercy... I got a $35 cashback from a purchase 60 days ago and I got the "Failed transfer but we are gonna keep trying..." :mad: I hope it is not that bad and you guys get your CB too...

slickdeals

I've received over $700 (mostly the HP home store deal) in cashback from live without any major issues.

The only snag I had with them was when it took over 30 days to receive the check after they said they sent it to me. Now, the best way to do it is via paypal.

Have not had any issues with it yet and have a few hundred bucks I have gotten back via PP.

Yeah, I've been having this problem lately. I had 2 transactions that were due a couple days ago but both have failed so far. I have one due today and I suspect that it shall also fail.

I only did one deal with cash back, $75 from an ebay deal and I got it Wednesday.

Oh what do you know, I looked in my cashback account today and was having that problem and I see others are having it too. I emailed customer support about it, so I guess I will wait and see what they say.

Ive had almost 1000$ without a problem. But I have a 23$ one now that is failing for some reason. I still have a 200$ one pending in about 2 weeks, hope that one doesnt have a problem.

I am in the same boat with $200 I was expecting today, but I just see FAILED :(

The bulk of my cashback went through fine. I do have one $50 cashback payment that has failed three times already. At least it is one of the smaller ones and not one of the $200 ones!

Yep I have a transaction that keeps showing failed. All my info is correct so I am hoping they plan on fixing this. I only have about $100 worth of cb, but its still $100....:(

Yeah apparently this is a huge deal right now, I have over 500 that has failed so far, I smell a scam.

I smell a error. I wouldn't get too worked up about it just yet. I think Microsoft is a fairly legit company :rolleyes:. According to one post on fatwallet the user got an email from tech support and they said it was a bug they are working on.

I have 3 that are being transferred to paypal now, but there are a total of 9 that show (each successful one has 2 'failed' next to it). Odd that there are 2 dupes for each 'good' one, but other than that they appear to be going through ok. 270.xx worth.

The cashback webpage updates slower than paypal so it may say failed but the money may be in your paypal account now (after repeat tries that have not yet been posted on live.com). Such just happened to me. 4 Failures, no success, but there my money is.

Back