FAH v7.3.4 has been released!

Rather than adding and fixing fluff in the client, it would be nice to see new cores developed.

Rather than adding and fixing fluff in the client, it would be nice to see new cores developed.

A new gpu core (core 17) is being worked on at the moment, until gromacs 4.6 is released i do not think we will see any new smp cores

As far as I can tell, Joe C only develops the client, not the cores. And as Nathan_P said, core_17 is in closed beta as we speak. Once the client is shiny and stable, more resource can be put into that core development that we all want. I think core_17 will go a long way in adding more resource to the project, as will a client that just "works".

I have had 2 BSOD crashes since installing this 2 days ago. Had 0 prior to that. All were overclocking errors, 07e and 101.

I've just installed this over 7.3.2, no problems, one observation. There is now a slider on the advanced control that needs to be set to FULL if on a dedicated folder. Also, there is an option called open-web-control that has been added with the default set to true. It looks nice, web control, but I'm more interested in advanced, so I set it to false. YMMV. Enjoy!

Nice, planning to set stuff back up this weekend. I'll give the new version a whirl.

Back