Facebook Wins Another Round Against the Winklevoss Brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Another round of legal wrangling has been denied to the Winklevoss twins in their quest to reverse a $200M settlement against Facebook. With each succeeding loss, the chances grow dimmer for the twins of ever pulling out a win over Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook. $200M….really?

The Winklevosses have been trying for years to undo the settlement, alleging that Facebook duped them about the value of the shares they received.

When it comes to finances if they were dumb enough to be duped that is their own fault. Add in that they were duped by him before and you think they would of learned. The fool is not the one who makes a mistake but who makes it and does not learn.

I'm glad they fucking lost. They should just move on and enjoy life instead of worrying about that shit now. Maybe they should have taken the money and make their own social site and try to bring FB down, but I guess it's just better to slowly give it all to lawyers.

When you put that "Quote of the Day" from a couple of days ago, into the subtext of the Wickleasses, it is SOOO much funnier!

While I disdain Zuckerberg, I find these two to be absolute douchebags. Frankly the 30mil they got was 30 mil too much. I hope they keep lawsuiting and piss the rest of it away instead of doing something productive with their lives.

these guys have a serious case of butthurt

Yeah, their egos are broken, now that they won´t be able to buy several double digit million dollar homes all over the world, and still be able to afford that diamond encrusted iphone for the girl friend.

Sometimes, I really sympathize, this time is not one of them. They have turned suing into a career, while perfectly able never to have to work any more for the rest of their lives and still do a ton of charity.

Zuckerberg is such a motherfucker who is the youngest BILLIONAIRE worth more than 13 BILLION. :mad::mad::mad:

Zuckerberg is such a motherfucker who is the youngest BILLIONAIRE worth more than 13 BILLION. :mad::mad::mad: Nonetheless he will NEVER give even a PENNY to NONE OF US. :mad::mad::mad:

I will NEVER use that stupid fad site unless fucking Zuckerberg gives me at least $1 BILLION

Does mommy know that you were using her computer without permission?

1 post a day for ppp and all in this thread, lol. They are all basically 1 liners too, just like people on FB ;). You would fit right in with them ppp, lol.

Can you possibly stop kidding me? I am a 29 year-old adult male. Respond to me in a mature way.

The brothers must have very persuasive lawyers thats all I can say.

"C'mon guys, we can still win this, just a few million more and we'll get there!"

I wonder if its really worth it? $200 million but how much are they paying in lawyer fees by now?

Winklevoss...... invest that money you raked in from that loser Zuckerburg and use it against him.

Invest into Google and Google+ :)

2 birds, one stone + the win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back