Facebook screw up?

Happy Hopping

Supreme [H]ardness
How many of you using Firefox, and that all the statics under your name, such as Favorites, Apps, Groups etc., no longer appears on the left side of the screen, rather, rather it appears near center of the screen, and sucking up the space at the top part of your screen?

then when I move to other friend's page, same thing, their avatar photo, Info, photos, questions, etc. all appears on the near center of my screen, instead of the left side of my screen

I thought it's my flash, so I upgrade it, no difference, and yet my Chrome has no problem.

I then upgrade to 4.0 from 3.6, no difference. (I don't want to move to 5.0 unless it's necessary).

Last edited:
You don't want to move to 5 cuz it's outdated
6.0.2 is out HAR HAR HAR :)

have you disabled all of your plugins? To me, it sounds like you've got some plugging that is messing with their scripts...

have you disabled all of your plugins? To me, it sounds like you've got some plugging that is messing with their scripts...

I never touch the plugin, under Add-on, they are all Enable. The funny thing is, it just happens 1 day.

Tip.

Uninstall Facebook.

Move to Google+

Tell your friends

Profit, less immature kids, and less spam

guess what? As of a few hr. ago, everything back to normal. So, it's clearly a facebook screw up

Back