Facebook Said To Be Near Launch Of New Ad Network

HardOCP News

[H] News
Pretty soon, there will be ads inside of ads that are on top of other ads that play like a video that scrolls along side of you until you click on it. :D

The deal was expected to help Facebook develop its own one-stop shop for advertisers and agencies to buy, sell, optimize, and track ads across the Web. The aim was to give marketers tools to target ads based on social habits that it captures and to better understand how social activity influences consumer purchases.

I wonder how many ads they can cram in there, until large numbers of users begin to leave. Seems like most who whinged about the phasebook app has since installed it, after holding out a few months.

Glad I 'deleted' the account a few years back. Easier ways to find pussy these days.

I wonder how many ads they can cram in there, until large numbers of users begin to leave. Seems like most who whinged about the phasebook app has since installed it, after holding out a few months.

Glad I 'deleted' the account a few years back. Easier ways to find pussy these days.

I just adopted ADBlock++ and block more and more shit on facebook :D

I just adopted ADBlock++ and block more and more shit on facebook :D

Adopt noscript and the only ads you'll see are the ones that are harmless. You'll see them less than once a day at, you know, old sites.

Facebook would actually be an excellent company to do this. From a marketing standpoint. A user posts about certain things on Facebook, so ads are directly targeted towards what the user and their friends enjoy.

YT is starting to get horribly Ad infested, and I think it's slowing down the service too.

I was driven to adblock too. Ads driving me insane..
HardOCP is white-listed.. their ad placement is not annoyingly aggressive.

They're trying to blow one ad contract bubble into lots of smaller bubbles. All the bubbles eventually pop.

Back